Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    wallycn's Avatar
    wallycn is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In da Lac ridin on dubs
    Posts
    413

    IP Clen 200mcg???????

    I got a 100 IP clen the other day and they are supposed to be 200mcgs. My source is very legit, so I don't doubt him and I've heard guys say that IP clen made them shakey as hell. I was just wondering what everyone thought and what experiences ya'll had with them.

  2. #2
    Ryanhallmark's Avatar
    Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,341
    I think that his clen is good..and yes it is strong.

  3. #3
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Its good, the last batch i used atleast.

  4. #4
    wallycn's Avatar
    wallycn is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In da Lac ridin on dubs
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    I think that his clen is good..and yes it is strong.
    Good deal, I love clen but last batch I got was that oxyflux **** and it sucked, never got shakey and had to take 6-7 of them to even feel my body temp rise.

  5. #5
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    I injested a whole bottle of oxyflux to prove it was absolutely useless all at once, I went to bed 5 hours later.

    Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    Good deal, I love clen but last batch I got was that oxyflux **** and it sucked, never got shakey and had to take 6-7 of them to even feel my body temp rise.

  6. #6
    wallycn's Avatar
    wallycn is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In da Lac ridin on dubs
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I injested a whole bottle of oxyflux to prove it was absolutely useless all at once, I went to bed 5 hours later.
    **** bro that is some serious ****, but I guess that really doesn't surprise me because that **** is useless.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •