Thread: Winstrol

MCS
    MCS is offline New Member

Winstrol

Is Winstrol come in seperate viles for each shot, and is it look almost like a milky liquid

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MCS
    Is Winstrol come in seperate viles for each shot, and is it look almost like a milky liquid
    Winstrol can come in vials or separate AMPS, and yea it looks like a milky liquid if its water based...there are some oil-based winny as well...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol does look milky and also should seperate. What brand do you have?

alan33 is offline New Member
    my winny came in a 20 ml bottle... it is stan qv 50 and i only wanted to use it to tone up a little but everyone tells me to take it everyday and that i can drink it but i am confused about the whole thing. i have a strict diet and good cardio and just want the winny to add the hard look and make my veins bulge/ if this is what i want should i still take it everyday??????

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alan33
    my winny came in a 20 ml bottle... it is stan qv 50 and i only wanted to use it to tone up a little but everyone tells me to take it everyday and that i can drink it but i am confused about the whole thing. i have a strict diet and good cardio and just want the winny to add the hard look and make my veins bulge/ if this is what i want should i still take it everyday??????
    take it everyday and shoot it, because winny will actually help the area it is injected into grow, like your shoulders or wereever you put it. I would get another bottle at least.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    What is this F'in amateur hour, why do you guys buy stuff that you have no idea how to use, what it does, potential sides, what it looks like etc....
    Hey I have a bridge for sale, anyone want to buy it????? PM with a figure.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    maybe we can find someone to jump off it too...
    seriously fellas..if youre not tryin to educate yourself on of this..then there is no reason to do it....taking steriods should be a science to all of us....its not an easy way to get big...u have to want it in the beginning....
    if you want something bad enough...you will learn all you can about it so that you can be more successfull at what you are tryin to achieve....

just my two cents.....

MCS
    How about this if u guys can't read I have not bought it, I am trying to educate myself by hopefully finding someone who can help, all u guys are doing is wasting post, your not helping me your bashing me, for what asking questions, I thought asking some people who have done this stuff would educate me a little more, thats what this forum is right STERIOD QUESTIONS hhhmmmm looks like I asked one, so please if u got no info to help me then why are u posting. Get you facts straight before u start dissing someone. What can u do, every forum has its heros I guess. Anyhow if anyone has some more advice that would be greatly appreciated, and for those u posted usefull info I really appreciate. Thanks
    Last edited by MCS; 02-05-2004 at 06:45 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I don't know what to tell you...

Spend the next 4 hours reading nothing but the results of a search you will conduct title it... winny only.....

then come back and say...........................if you still need help.............

How about this if u guys can't read I have not bought it, I am trying to educate myself by hopefully finding someone who can help, all u guys are doing is wasting post, your not helping me your bashing me, for what asking questions, I thought asking some people who have done this stuff would educate me a little more, thats what this forum is right STERIOD QUESTIONS hhhmmmm looks like I asked one, so please if u got no info to help me then why are u posting. Get you facts straight before u start dissing someone. What can u do, every forum has its heros I guess. Anyhow if anyone has some more advice that would be greatly appreciated, and for those u posted usefull info I really appreciate. Thanks
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    MCS, you can find the winny in single shots found as 1ml 50mg made by a company named Zambon from Spain these are probably the most popular. It is a milky substance. If you shopping around for them you should pay anywhere between $7-10/amp. Best.

MCS
    Thanks panabolic

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I am not bashing you, your question could have been answered in seconds if you went to the Educational Forum, or read the sticky Newbie this is For You, its not asking questions thats bad, its asking questions that have been already answered 150,000 times that gets repetitive. If you wanted to know more about Winny then read the drug profile on it as well.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    take it everyday and shoot it, because winny will actually help the area it is injected into grow, like your shoulders or wereever you put it. I would get another bottle at least.
    I'm curious to know why you think spot injecting Winstrol will make that part of the body grow?? I'm going to have to disagree. Yes, Winstrol should be shot ED for no more than 6 weeks. YOU CAN DRINK it. My cycle I did both. But, I wouldn't do a Winny only cycle. Total waste. I'd defnitely stack it with some test. be careful. Winstrol can seriously dry up your joints!!!! I would start taking some Glucosamine a month before I actually started the Winstrol....

slamd097 is offline Banned
    Im with BLT, I hope taking the pills didn't enlarge my stomach, or my ass for that matter..But also supplementing and even getting something like deca to go along with it to lube your joints would be highly recommended...

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm curious to know why you think spot injecting Winstrol will make that part of the body grow?? I'm going to have to disagree. Yes, Winstrol should be shot ED for no more than 6 weeks. YOU CAN DRINK it. My cycle I did both. But, I wouldn't do a Winny only cycle. Total waste. I'd defnitely stack it with some test. be careful. Winstrol can seriously dry up your joints!!!! I would start taking some Glucosamine a month before I actually started the Winstrol....
    I've read that in several muscle mags, pro's have credited their huge Bi's, Tri's,Trap's,etc. from injecting winny in those specific muscles. I don't know if that is true just what pro's have said in interviews. I guess that's why I think that, personally I always use winny tabs. And I agree I wouldn't do a winny only cycle, but he is a kid that is going on spring break, he will do it regardless of what anyone of us tells him.

Thread Information