Thread: Deca shut down?

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member

Deca shut down?

I just finished reading a thread where a guy was taking deca only for his first cycle. He received the usual response that deca alone is bad because it "shuts you down so hard" and he was advised to take test along with it as usual.....Can someone clarify this for me. I assume that it is true that deca shuts you down harder than some other drugs but doesn’t artificial test or any other AAS for that matter shut you down as well? I know for me test makes the boys retreat quickly. So how can taking another drug that also shuts you down help you? It seems to me that you are just compounding the shut down with another drug unless it is HCG . What am I missing?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    the deca shuts down naturul production so u will have to replace it with exogenous testosterone plus the cycle's gains would be ampliflied by combining the two

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is hard on the HTPA....it can take awhile to recover from it...You should always have a Test base for any cycle...yes test can make the boys retreat quickly, but Deca can make the go away from quite a while! Dea shuts you down...but does not replace natural test with artifical test...hence the need for Test Enth/Cyp/Prop...

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Deca without exogenous test can shut down an HPTA for an extended amt of time like months to in some cases a year.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    I realize from a results standpoint running test with deca is much better but that is not my question.

Still dont get it......exogenous test shuts us down as well. Does the administration of exogenous test shut us down and restore HPTA that has been shut down by the deca at the same time?

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    It means exactly what is says: Deca will shut you down hard!

In perspective: (i don't not recommend either of these cycles, i am just using them to prove a point)

Lets say a cycle of: (Deca Only cycle w/no PCT) will take longer for you to recover from than a cycle of (Test only cycle w/ no PCT)

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    I realize from a results standpoint running test with deca is much better but that is not my question.

Still dont get it......exogenous test shuts us down as well. Does the administration of exogenous test shut us down and restore HPTA that has been shut down by the deca at the same time?
    Bro, the test you take with deca is so that you'll be able to have sex WHILE on deca. Yes you will still shut down after cycle even with test (though not as hard), but for those 8-10-12 weeks you're on cycle the test makes a healthy sex life possible (which is not the case when on deca or tren alone).

Red

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8

yes, test and any other AAS wll shut down natty test production, but when replaces with a synthetic steroid it will allow sexual function to go along as normal...and often increased sexual desire (you will be a walking woddy... )....

With out test i the picture, it makes this harder on you HTPA, therefore harder to recover....also many people get deca dick and loose all sexual functions...IMO you dont grow as good with out test...i mean think about it..test is the male hormone, the more yo have the more "manly" you are IE. stronger....

Bottom line test makes it easyier to recover when running Deca, tren and other anabolics that suppress your test prodution nd HTPA very hard

alan33 is offline New Member
    will winstrol shut you down from taking 3 shots a week for 6 weeks??? and after taking it will i be able to make my natural gains again??

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alan33
    will winstrol shut you down from taking 3 shots a week for 6 weeks??? and after taking it will i be able to make my natural gains again??
    bro you asked this dumb question yesterday...do some research and stop hi-jacking threads...

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    bro you asked this dumb question yesterday...do some research and stop hi-jacking threads...

i asked this question again today b/c no one answered me yesterday. If yall know so much about roids why dont you just answer the questions and quit being d1cks. I have done my research, but some how i can find the answer to this question. Maybe thats why i posted it!! hmm. yea thats it because i wanted to know the answer.

i asked this question again today b/c no one answered me yesterday. If yall know so much about roids why dont you just answer the questions and quit being d1cks. I have done my research, but some how i can find the answer to this question. Maybe thats why i posted it!! hmm. yea thats it because i wanted to know the answer.
    YES IT WILL SHUT YOU DOWN!!! ALL AS WILL....thats why its recommended to run test in all of your cycles...

so if i ran test with my winny i will not shut down??

so if i ran test with my winny i will not shut down??
    you will still be shut down, but the exogenous test you have added will help your HPTA and allow you keep ur cock working...it will also make recovery easier after the cycle is complete...

thanx man!! none of my friends who have takin the one cycle of winstrol have told me that i will not be able to recover from that short of a cycle and they definately did not tell me that my cock want get hard. everyone always tells me one cycle want hurt you, but it is hard to only do one cycle

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes it will shut you down, and Winstrol oly 3 times a week is a total waste of gear!!! Winstrol needs to be injected ED!

if it winny shuts me down then why does anti estrogens not need to be used with winny to help nat. test kick back in???

if it winny shuts me down then why does anti estrogens not need to be used with winny to help nat. test kick back in???
    they do...you have to run proper PCT at the end with clomid...seriously bro im not trying to be a dick, but you need to research a little more man...youll thank yourself later...good luck...

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Fair play you have got more patience than me, answering this post after being abused!

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Personally I stopped using deca awhile ago. Used it for a few years, then realized it wasnt really doing to much for me. I like using the straight esters, suspension, fina, and of coarse the orals. Plus you dont want deca dick either.

Thread Information