BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member

Question quick injection question

this may sound a little stupid...oh well---
    Tomorrow is shot day (FINALLY AGAIN!!!), and is also leg day (ALSO FINALLY!!) the question is, since I am going to be injecting into the right thigh, (did left the other day) would I be better off injecting before working them, like say now, or waiting til after I get home, let them relax a little, then pump? I'm thinking after, that way if the thigh gets sore from the shot it will be after lifting....any ideas?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i'd do it before hand.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    agreed, it might help move the oil around

interesting...after writing i thought after would be better. I work legz really really hard. I can barely walk after anyways, so whats the diff if their more sore i guess?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    agreed, it might help move the oil around
    I'll second that.......

you know....i was looking for quick responses;but this is ridiculous. Thank you guys....i love this place. Before it is!!!! (and quick responses from bro's I trust and who seem knowledgable on their ****) Thanks guys....

bull you are a man of much knowlegde and exp....not only do you rock on this thread but my spring break one too....."u mess with the bull...u get the horns!!!"

well...its done...thanks again. by the way....I've got 1.5" pins. Is it a big deal if I leave some of the pin out while injecting. I'm new at this, but with so leaking and the ease that comes with it, thigh inj are the best yet!!!

Swellin Guest
    I only use the 1 inchers for everything but glutes. I don't have any leakage from my quads, but almost everything else does. You might try to slow down your injection...take more time pressing the plunger.
    As for leaving the pin out a little...it should not be a problem unless you flex the pin too much and snap it.

Body is offline Associate Member

Bury the needle.

It's really not a good idea to stick only a portion of the needle into your leg. When you aspirate , you're making sure that you are in the muscle and not a vein. When the needle is only partially buried, there's a good chance that when you start compressing the plunger, the needle will become further injected into the leg. It's possible that you could place the tip of your syringe directly into a vein while releasing the juice. If you need to, get shorter pinz. Try to avoid leaving the needle partially exposed. A mil of juice shot intraveiniously is not a very god idea.

thanks...i was just gonna stick it in the glutes for the duration of the cycle, but I decided to give the quads a shot. (lol) Only inj 2x a week, so I can prob just stay with glutes, but the first time i did quad it was great. I'm a little sore from the last one (all of about 12 minutes ago) but I'm giving the wheel a nice little rubdown. I learned to go nice and slow with the needle from a couple of guys here, i think i really helps me. I would say the time for me to get all the gear in (2ml) it has to take like 20secs...lol. I couldn't imagine the pain of twisting and bending the pin and snapping it while its in you...holy ****!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned

just read ur post body. here's what i'm gonna do....since i already did the 2 quad inj, and glutes are on deck next week. I'll order 1" pins and use them on the wheels. That way everything works out. Thanks a lot fellas

mr bull...again with you!!! j/k. I just noticed in your avatar the pic looks to be auto'd by the boss??? ****??? anyways. I love that site, its a great example of very useful info that everyone even considering juice should have to check out before just breaking their skin. And also another example of the great recommendations you can get here....

While you're at it...

If you're going to place an order, you might consider getting some 3/4 inch pinz and including the delts in your routine injection sites. The delt is my absolute favorite injection spot.

can i use the 3/4 on thighs as well? not that pins are too pricey, just trying to be a little 'frugal'...lol (what this really mean is i want to spend it on test!!!jk)

Maybe?

If your body fat % is low then I don't see a problem with using 3/4" pins on the quads. Definitely want to go with 1.5" needles in the glutes, though. Slowly inject the juice and then thoroughly rub the area to spread the oil.

Thread Information