Body is offline Associate Member

Torn Ligament, Please Help!

I'm on a fairly heavy cycle and tore a ligament in my right wrist almost a month ago. I've followed doctors orders and iced it as often as possible. I didn't rest it much, but did (initially) refrain from doing exercises that were extremely painful. As of right now, I can do any exercise except biceps curls, with relatively little pain. I can bench 350, shoulder press 245 etc. I can't, however, even curl 15lbs. There has to be something I can do, or something I can take to get this thing better. My arms are really suffering. Any suggesstions?

GH or IGF-1. Very little blood flow to connective tissue...it'll take a while to heal, but if you keep working it/stressing it, it'll take much longer.

Body is offline Associate Member

Thanks Einstein!

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    GH or IGF-1. Very little blood flow to connective tissue...it'll take a while to heal, but if you keep working it/stressing it, it'll take much longer.
    That subject is sweet. I was able to say "Thanks Einstein!" without being sarcastic. Anyway, I'm not sure if I can get GH, but if I can should I put it where the pain is? Also, I am totally stressing the area. I hate to do it (It hurts like he##!), but don't know what else to do. I'm in the middle of a cycle and can't afford not to train. I've used every topical known to man, but they all suck. If I can, in fact, get the GH what should my dosage look like. I really don't need to add it for the sake of the cycle. It will be used purely for rehabilitation purposes.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You need to run HGH for a 3 mos minium to see results.Doseage anywhere from 2-4 ius ed shot sub q.

Thread Information