chandlerar is offline New Member

Whats The Deal??? Is This Stuff Legit?

I recently purchased my very first Muscular Development magazine and was amazed at how openly they discuss Steroids . Throughout the entire magazine there are adds for what looks to be real steroids to buy on sites. One such site was http://www.legalsteroids.com

This has to be a joke right? There is no way this is legit? If it was...they'd be busted already....Anyone ever order **** from here? What's the deal? Thanks.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    pro-hormones. dont waste your money

edit: now that i look more closely i think its just bull****. dbol tabs at 230mg? take 8 daily? bro do not be fooled

chandlerar is offline New Member
    Thanks for replying and honestly I know its BS....but the thing I dont understand...if they are prohormones...why are they listed by legit steroid names?

IwillBEhuge is offline New Member
    i have bought and used the 8 week blitz cycle, and the 14 week forming cycle and had great results! Granted it's alittle more expensive, but it's totally worth it if you just don't want to go illegal. the real thing is totally diff and alot better but i put on 13 pounds of muscle with that 14 week cylce and people were asking me if I was juicing. so I think it works if you train hard and diet right they work hands down. just my 2 cents though, but since i crossed to the dark side there is no way I am turning back, hell I am 5'5" 180 at about 10 or 12% bf only done 2 cycles, i think I got the genetics
    peace!

IwillBEhuge is offline New Member
    i have bought and used the 8 week blitz cycle, and the 14 week forming cycle and had great results! Granted it's alittle more expensive, but it's totally worth it if you just don't want to go illegal. the real thing is totally diff and alot better but i put on 13 pounds of muscle with that 14 week cylce and people were asking me if I was juicing. so I think it works if you train hard and diet right they work hands down. just my 2 cents though, but since i crossed to the dark side there is no way I am turning back, hell I am 5'5" 180 at about 10 or 12% bf only done 2 cycles, i think I got the genetics
    peace!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Lol this a just some guy from legalsteroids whos making some commercial about it .

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Lol this a just some guy from legalsteroids whos making some commercial about it .
    my exact thoughts too...i have never touched a prohormone that had the potential to put 13 pounds on me

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    The products are bunk. I tried them a few years ago before I began AAS and didn't gain ****.

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chandlerar
    Thanks for replying and honestly I know its BS....but the thing I dont understand...if they are prohormones...why are they listed by legit steroid names?

I think d-bol is like a street name...not a legit medical term...also a guy I know bought from that same website...crappola...

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    my exact thoughts too...i have never touched a prohormone that had the potential to put 13 pounds on me
    You have to literally swallow 13 pounds of their pills and hop on the scale.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Big time waste of money for a bunk product

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    dont get caught up in all the hype, who would actually sell steroids in a Nation-wide magazine?

remember this in life: if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

luckylou is offline Banned
    Legalsteroids is CRAP!!!!!!!
    I tryed there D-bol in tab form. In 3 Days my Liver was Killing me!
    I stoped and threw there Magazine in the Trash, were it Belongs!
    Do your reserch on here. You can buy the real stuff for alot less.Plus it will KILL your Liver. D-bol tabs, Ouch your Liver will hate you.
    Take some D-bol Tab form from Leagalsteroids and hope you dont need a Liver Transplant.
    Do your Reserch before you Buy anything! Peroid!
    Good Luck to you.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Old Thread!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information