Thread: Out of Needles!

Big Boi is offline New Member

Lightbulb Out of Needles!

Yo, Im out of needles. What could I tell the Pharmacist so they would give it up.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Why you asking this in the pic forum??

bigdog81 is offline Member
    put it in a different forum bro...
    but to answer your ? just find out what the laws are in your state.....
    i order mine from gpz

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I moved it to the proper forum.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I don't know about your state, but here in NY all you gotta do is walk in and tell the pharmacist what size you want, no questions asked. You can legally buy up to 10 a day for $3, but they all have to be the same kind. You can't mix and match. There are also websites out there that you can get them from.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You can buy them online and have them in a couple days. Next time, make sure you have everything you need in your hand for your entire cycle! I think this has been mentioned before.

-moto

fabry is offline Senior Member
    is it proibeted in the usa to buy needles?
    i cant believe it....

domepiece is offline New Member
    same here in ct, 10 a day for 2.90 .....only at ekerds drug though, cvs and brooks dont like to give em up

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    gpz sell them for like super cheap and youll have them by the end of the week, PM me if you want

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Anyone know the MA laws on this?

Jackman is offline Banned
    its illegal in mass

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    just tell the pharmacist you're doing anabolic /androgenic steroids . That way they'll know you're using them for good reasons and not bad like shooting heroin. Remember, honesty is the best policy...always, next time, just be prepared, needles aren't expensive

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    One of my friends went into the pharmacy and said he needed some 23g 1 inch needles to give his hunting dogs some b-12 shots (don't know what b-12 would have to do with dogs), but it worked just fine. She said ok, and gave them to him, very simple. I don't know if this will work with you, but it is worth the try if you are going to miss injections in the meantime by having to wait on a mail order. Good Luck bro.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    just tell the pharmacist you're doing anabolic/androgenic steroids. That way they'll know you're using them for good reasons and not bad like shooting heroin. Remember, honesty is the best policy...always, next time, just be prepared, needles aren't expensive
    Yeah they'll also know that you need a big gauge. Do a search for GPZ (got pins) and legal in most states. Easily obtained. I buy them by the hundred plus 100 extra needls for like $25.

cybrscream is offline New Member
    I'm in Texas, and it's illegal. Big pharmacies (walgreens, eckerds, cvs, etc.) won't give em up regardless of what reason you have. However, if you find a privately owned pharmacy they will most likely give them up. I get mine from a hole-in-the-wall pharm at 100 23g (1 1/2") for 30 even...they don't even charge me tax.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cybrscream
    I'm in Texas, and it's illegal. Big pharmacies (walgreens, eckerds, cvs, etc.) won't give em up regardless of what reason you have. However, if you find a privately owned pharmacy they will most likely give them up. I get mine from a hole-in-the-wall pharm at 100 23g (1 1/2") for 30 even...they don't even charge me tax.
    I'm in texas, no it's not, just depends on a city ordinance regarding the situation or not

Symian is offline Member
    Yeah it's not illegal here. But some of the places get an attitude with me. They ask what I'm using them for, and I'm like, "it's none of your business". They don't usually like that.

The last eckerds I found with 'em, I bought them out...93 pins. Goes fast with ED injects between two people.

Sym

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Here in Denmark where I'm from you just go to the farmacy and get them, no questions asked. Some places they even give you a plastic container to put the needles in. When it's full you just return it and they'll give you a new one. sweet deal. And the **** almost don't cost anything either.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I am addicted to that sig...........I seriuously am, its like I am waiting for something else to happen so maybe if I keep watching it will., awagawgawgawgga,

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have purchased in Nevada without a problem. The chick at Walgreens said it was against "store policy" to give them without a prescription. So I asked her where in town it wasn't - and she told me the stores I could go to...

I think its bullsh!t when a store turns someone down and makes it difficult - this to me sounds like they are encourageing dirty habits like reusing and sharing needles...

You can go in and feed them some retarded story, like you need them for an animal or something - but they'll know whats up when your in there lookin' all buffed... imagine this one...

"Yes ma'am, I need some syringes - its for
    the epoxy glue in my model airplane set...
    23 guage, 3mL, 1 inch will be fine - also some
    18 guage needles if you have them..."

Just tell them what you want - if they give you a hassel you basically ould have three options: ask to speak to the manager, ask where you can obtain some, or just go elsewhere...

cybrscream is offline New Member
    I didn't mean that is was illegal to purchase, but in Texas it IS illegal to have any used syringe on your person. That is a state law, it is considered paraphanelia. I can only assume that the law was made for those who use heroin. However, law officers can also have the syringes sent to a lab to test for chemicals, and you can be busted for trace amounts of anabolic substances in your used syringe. Therefore, you would have to counts to deal with in court. If you don't believe me, do a google search or contact you're local law enforcement agency, preferebly from a payphone that is far away from you're home !

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I didn't mean that is was illegal to purchase, but in Texas it IS illegal to have any used syringe on your person. That is a state law, it is considered paraphanelia. I can only assume that the law was made for those who use heroin. However, law officers can also have the syringes sent to a lab to test for chemicals, and you can be busted for trace amounts of anabolic substances in your used syringe. Therefore, you would have to counts to deal with in court. If you don't believe me, do a google search or contact you're local law enforcement agency, preferebly from a payphone that is far away from you're home !
    Im not sure if it is or isnt illegal in texas but just to fix one little problem with your statement. If you are caught with paraphanelia you do NOT get charged with actual possession of that drug, just for paraphenelia. It is trace amounts so it cant constitute possession. Same is the case with weed. A bong is not paraphanelia until it has been used and if you get caught with a bong that is used you will only get paraphenelia charges.

ANicley is offline New Member
    They are many vet sitess on the net. Box of 100 around 20 bucks.

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    funny I didnt see any posts to buying pins online. Go that route bro, save yourself the anxiety of asking the stupid pharmacists for pins. tons of places to buy em.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    Im not sure if it is or isnt illegal in texas but just to fix one little problem with your statement. If you are caught with paraphanelia you do NOT get charged with actual possession of that drug, just for paraphenelia. It is trace amounts so it cant constitute possession. Same is the case with weed. A bong is not paraphanelia until it has been used and if you get caught with a bong that is used you will only get paraphenelia charges.

Every state has different laws. In Arkansas you can buy syringes in any drug store. I buy 3ml w/ 23 ga 1 1/2 pins, no big deal. Try buying 5/8" to 1" pins and they get excited!! Thats what the meth head use.

In Arkansas it is a misdemeanor to have a 1/4 oz of pot, but it is a felony to possess rolling papers IF you have pot. With syringes, its a felony to possess them w/out a prescription injectable drug (prescribed to you) w/ the syringes.

The last time I bought syringes (yesterday) they asked what I wanted them for. I told them it was for injecting test. No problem, they got what I wanted. $.25 ea. at the pharmacy at Harvest Foods, a grocery store.

Stengun

sinjun is offline New Member
    i told the little asss wipe pharm tech at wallgreens that i had a bunch of wild donkeys on my land and that i was going to round them up and inoculate them and turn them into pets heee hhee

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a link in my sig that will have the information state to state on laws for purchasing needles.

liondawg2003 is offline New Member
    anybody know anything about QV deca 300mg????

bake is offline Junior Member

Not at Walgreens in Arkansas

I tried to buy some at Walgreens locally and they told me they would not sell them without a script. Just went to Walmart and got what I needed. That is the only place in AR I have ever seen not be willing to sell them.

Later

Bake

Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy,

Every state has different laws. In Arkansas you can buy syringes in any drug store. I buy 3ml w/ 23 ga 1 1/2 pins, no big deal. Try buying 5/8" to 1" pins and they get excited!! Thats what the meth head use.

In Arkansas it is a misdemeanor to have a 1/4 oz of pot, but it is a felony to possess rolling papers IF you have pot. With syringes, its a felony to possess them w/out a prescription injectable drug (prescribed to you) w/ the syringes.

The last time I bought syringes (yesterday) they asked what I wanted them for. I told them it was for injecting test. No problem, they got what I wanted. $.25 ea. at the pharmacy at Harvest Foods, a grocery store.

Stengun

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    just tell the pharmacist you're doing anabolic/androgenic steroids. That way they'll know you're using them for good reasons and not bad like shooting heroin. Remember, honesty is the best policy...always, next time, just be prepared, needles aren't expensive
    Actually, through the smoke of all that burning sarcasm, I can still see the many times I said EXACTLY that, they just looked at me like (and sometimes said it) "SmartASS" and sold 'em to me and off I went.
    Now if you're 6' 260 and wearing a Tank Top. I would refrain from this proceedure.
    TSW

Froggy is offline Member
    Go to a pharmacy away from your hood & tell the young unexperienced attendant that you have some people staying with you from out of the country, and the old guy ran out of his pins for his medication, not sure what he's takin, but he needs 23g 1".

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Why bother with a pharmacy? go to www.getpinz.com, and you're set.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Now if you're 6' 260 and wearing a Tank Top. I would refrain from this proceedure.
    TSW
    I do that all the time. But I'm 6' 1 3/4" and 248lbs.

Stengun

u can get them in IL, or AZ..................go with gpz and get next day delivery

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sinjun
    i told the little asss wipe pharm tech at wallgreens that i had a bunch of wild donkeys on my land and that i was going to round them up and inoculate them and turn them into pets heee hhee

Thread Information