Mealticket is offline Senior Member

Liquid nolva,clomid,clen,dex conversion to produce less mg/ml? Tough question huh?

Question: I plane on ordering all the above in liquid form. The clen is 125mcg/ml-60ml vial. Now if i added an additional 300ml(5x the amount in the vial) to the constant(the clen) this would bring the ratio to 5/1 thus making the clen 25mcg/ml and make dosing much easier. Could this work? If so what would you dilute it w/?

Same for nolva. 20mg/ml - 60ml vial. If i added an additional 60 ml it would dilute it 2/1 making 1 ml 10mg. Has anyone every tried this w/ any high concentrated liquids?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I believe if you add to those solutions you have a high likelyhood of crashing them....but I'll bump for BillyB or Vette....

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Question: I plane on ordering all the above in liquid form. The clen is 125mcg/ml-60ml vial. Now if i added an additional 300ml(5x the amount in the vial) to the constant(the clen) this would bring the ratio to 5/1 thus making the clen 25mcg/ml and make dosing much easier. Could this work? If so what would you dilute it w/?

Same for nolva. 20mg/ml - 60ml vial. If i added an additional 60 ml it would dilute it 2/1 making 1 ml 10mg. Has anyone every tried this w/ any high concentrated liquids?
    The math on the nolva is right but if you want to make 25mcg clen you need to increase the volume by a factor of 5, not add a factor of five. see the difference? Adding 240 to 60 gives 300 total, a net 5X dilution, you have a 6X described. I doubt the dilution would be a problem, you swallow the pills and they get hevily diluted immediatly and also must survive whatever is in your stomach so a little water wont hurt anything.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    The math on the nolva is right but if you want to make 25mcg clen you need to increase the volume by a factor of 5, not add a factor of five. see the difference? Adding 240 to 60 gives 300 total, a net 5X dilution, you have a 6X described. I doubt the dilution would be a problem, you swallow the pills and they get hevily diluted immediatly and also must survive whatever is in your stomach so a little water wont hurt anything.
    my bad on the math...and bumpty bump

Thread Information