chiickenlegs is offline New Member

Post patella tendonitis

acl reconstruction about 16 months ago almost fully recovered now in my knee but my vmo (the tear drop on my quad) took a long time to come back still not real strong. ive been lifting for about 3 years and i feel like i know what im doing i got real bad tendonitis in my bad knee and it kind of went away still feel it a little bit but now starting to feel it in my good leg im going to take my first cycle in about 3 weeks i am probably going to stack qv test enth/d bol/ then about 3 weeks into my cycle kick in some deca .
    wk1-5 20mg d bol ed
    wk1-12 500 mg test per week
    wk5-12 300 mg deca per week

will the deca help me with my tendonitis at all or will it just mask the pain
    thanx for your help

THE PUMP is offline Member
    wk1-4 30mg d bol ed
    wk5-11 300 mg deca per week

This is my cycle at the moment im just finished the dianabol and the test has just kick in im up 18lbs,good sh1t, oh ye and make sure you run the deca a week less than the test bro.and im not sure if derca will help with your injury but just stay away from androlic,what does your pct look like?

bmi
    bmi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chiickenlegs
    acl reconstruction about 16 months ago almost fully recovered now in my knee but my vmo (the tear drop on my quad) took a long time to come back still not real strong. ive been lifting for about 3 years and i feel like i know what im doing i got real bad tendonitis in my bad knee and it kind of went away still feel it a little bit but now starting to feel it in my good leg im going to take my first cycle in about 3 weeks i am probably going to stack qv test enth/d bol/ then about 3 weeks into my cycle kick in some deca .
    wk1-5 20mg d bol ed

thanx for your help
    rub some horse liniment on your knees before your workouts or when you are experiencing discomfort.

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    due be careful about getting to stong to fast, you dont want your muscle going beyongd the capabilities of you tendons and ligaments. Thats very easy to do especially when working legs and moving alot of weight. Try stretching at least 3-4 times aday for at least 15 minutes each time, stretch all muscle in leg, calves, quads, hams and the IT band. I had huge new problems and pain about a year and a half ago and my physical therapist said it was most likely do to not stretching properly or enough. I now stretch and no problems, i also ice them 2-3 times aday if i hit some serious miles. Also most of my knee pain was from running. Quality fitted shoes and a good running surface also made a huge difference.

P.S. i feel for you about the chicken legs thing. **** things wont grow Maybe a little test will help
    Last edited by k_kingston; 02-05-2004 at 02:26 PM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chiickenlegs
    wk1-5 20mg d bol ed

thanx for your help
    I think deca will help more with patella bursitus more then the tendonitus. I have the patella bursitus and the knee felt great when on deca, now been off deca over a month and the knee feels like ship again.

chiickenlegs is offline New Member

pct

Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    wk1-4 30mg d bol ed
    wk5-11 300 mg deca per week

This is my cycle at the moment im just finished the dianabol and the test has just kick in im up 18lbs,good sh1t, oh ye and make sure you run the deca a week less than the test bro.and im not sure if derca will help with your injury but just stay away from androlic,what does your pct look like?

clomid/lil clen

Patellar tendonitis sucks. you can't really rest it long enough for it to heal, realistically. Deco won't do anything for it. Deca will mask pain from sources deeper in your knee, but you will go little or no relief from deca with patellar tendonitis. I've been in the same boat for a few years. Ice it after you work it hard. Sorry.

Thread Information