fina fiend is offline New Member

Lightbulb Is liquidex enough?

I'm about to start a small mass cycle before summer that looks like this:
    wks 1-10 400mg deca
    wks 1-12 100mg test prop eod
    wks 13-15 50mg clomid ed

My question is:
    If I take .25 cc liquidex ed, will that be enough for the antie's? I have about 15 tabs of 20mg nolvadex , but wanted to save it for when I was waiting for my clomid to kick in. Do I need more nolva? Preciate any suggestions.

Ambulance is offline Member
    I'd chose nolva over liquidex anyday, liquidex is more to aid in the bloating comapred to regular nolvadex . If your not prone to gyno you'd more then likely be ok as that seems like more then enough nolva to keep on hand if you chose to not run it with the clomid. It's up to you, I would go ahead and run the cycle, but thats just me.

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    It's probably ok, but it's still a good idea to have Nolvadex on hand just in case gyno sets in. I personally would get some more nolvadex.

liquidex and gyno

Is liquidex not that good for protecting against gyno(as nolva is)?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fina fiend
    wks 1-10 400mg deca
    wks 13-15 50mg clomid ed

My question is:
    If I take .25 cc liquidex ed, will that be enough for the antie's? I have about 15 tabs of 20mg nolvadex, but wanted to save it for when I was waiting for my clomid to kick in. Do I need more nolva? Preciate any suggestions.
    Liquidex is good, but you need nolva in case you accidentally let your estrogen get too high on you, once you do that, liquidex cant do anything about excessive levels of estrogen in the body. You need nolva to guarantee no gyno problems but you can just do liquidex starting right away for prop and just take nolva when and if your nipples get sensative, itchey, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Liquidex is good, but you need nolva in case you accidentally let your estrogen get too high on you, once you do that, liquidex cant do anything about excessive levels of estrogen in the body. You need nolva to guarantee no gyno problems but you can just do liquidex starting right away for prop and just take nolva when and if your nipples get sensative, itchey, etc.
    Sounds like good advise, thanks. I really wouldn't mind having some water weight. I just don't want gyno. How's 10mg ed. Or should I wait for symptoms before I start taking. I'm really not prone to gyno; I just want to be safe.

wks 1-10 400mg deca
    wks 13-15 50mg clomid ed

My question is:
    If I take .25 cc liquidex ed, will that be enough for the antie's? I have about 15 tabs of 20mg nolvadex, but wanted to save it for when I was waiting for my clomid to kick in. Do I need more nolva? Preciate any suggestions.
    you should run clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg day2-11, and 50mg day 12-21, and you should start about 3 or 4 days after your last shot of prop.

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    you should run clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg day2-11, and 50mg day 12-21, and you should start about 3 or 4 days after your last shot of prop.
    Sounds good, thanks for the advise.

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    If you want the water wieght then weight untill you see (if you do) any signs of gyno before taking the nolvadex .

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like good advise, thanks. I really wouldn't mind having some water weight. I just don't want gyno. How's 10mg ed. Or should I wait for symptoms before I start taking. I'm really not prone to gyno; I just want to be safe.
    Well its possible liquidex can crash your estrogen so that there is NONE in your body. Nolva along with liquidex or clomid can replace that estrogen with a minimal value necessary. I ran liquidex all the way thru my cycle and occassional nolva, my PCT blood test came back with triglycerides thru the roof at 296 and my total cholesterol at 215 with low HDL value of 26 but my doctor said it was all actually pretty good considering the long steroid cycle I had been thru.

Come to conclusion

I ordered some more nolva today after hearing all the advise. I think I'll see how long I can go before I start taking either one. I'll have both just in case or I might start taking both after about 4 weeks. Thanks for the advise.

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Personally, I'd take it anyways. I wouldn't wait until you see symptoms. An ouce of prevention is always better than a pound of cure...
    Point taken.

Thread Information