mrman247365 is offline New Member

DECA-DURABOLIN. when does it start working?

im on my first cycle of DECA -DURABOLIN 200mg weekly. i weigh 10.6 stones so i felt this was enough to start on and with no stack. its will be just a week this saturday that i have been on it. how long does it take to work? i have noticed slight headaches, sicky feeling but no real benefits. is it too soon or do i need to up the dose.

i was thinking of stacking it with sustanon 250. and if so, should i inject them on seperate days for best results?

thanks guys.

Aman

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should have research first bro, you would have found out many would not advocate a deca only cycle. If this is your first cycle many will tell you that test only is the best way to go.. as for the sust i believe it would have to be injected at least E3D. Im not real sure how long the deca alone will take to kick in thoguh i think 3-4 weeks though. Also do you have all the precautions on hand (nolva & clomid) F.Y.I. the nolva will NOT help to prevent deca gyno 100% you would also need a compound like bromo to help with the progesterone gyno....

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    you shouldnt take deca alone it shuts you down to hard you need some kind of test to stack it with and if you want to run sus best results is EOD injections of at least 500mg a week, Deca takes about 4-5 weeks to fully kick in

bigdog81 is offline Member
    some will say that you need to up the dose or stack it w/ test or something..
    the first cycle i did was a deca only cycle.....i never got sick or anything...but the key to taking gear is that you have to be patient w/ it....u will gain more quality mass if you take it like you are suppose to and not over do it...w/ 2000mg a wk or something.....u took me about 3wks or so before i could tell anything...
    are you wanting strength increase or body changes...?
    cause a lot will depend on your workout and your diet on your cycle

test cyp...is good for ya...

shootdeep is offline Member
    we need stats(age, height, weight, cycle experience, training experience)fill out your profile.
    deca alone is a bad cycle. you need test in there too and sustanon isn't a good choice for a first cycle. stop the cycle now and save your gear. in the meantime research all you can about AS. this board is LOADED with excellent info and you'll find what you need and much more by surfing the forums and using the search button.

SaTyR is offline Member
    If you are doing deca alone , you are way to low on dose . You should at least inject 400mg weekly when doing deca alone !

wow. thanks for the response guys! much appreciated. you are all right i should have researched first. my brother is 30 and he has just finished his very first cycle of 6 weeks of deca and sus and he gained 1 stone! im not sure what that is in pounds, sorry lads. but that convinced me to try it. but i thought as i am smaller, i would just go on deca to start on.

but why is deca a bad cycle on its own? and why not take it with sus as a first cycle.

i am 24 years old. been training on and off for 6 years. just got back in to it hard 5 weeks ago. i am more defined than big naturally unlike my bro who is much bigger. i weigh 10.6 stone and i am 5'7.

thanks again. you guys are great. i feel like a newbie dick doing it without researching now. i just followed what the guys said at the gym.

more help much appreciated..

6 weeks of Deca and Sus that was a waste of gear he should of done at least 10weeks but 12 weeks would be better

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro how much is a stone? Deca takes about 5-6 weeks to reach peak doses.

JohnnyB

1 pounds = 0.0714285714 stones

johnny. i think there is 14 pounds in every stone. so that would be around 145pounds... i think.

dIeSeL_225.. do ya think? but he still gained alot. it was his first ever cycle so he just wanted to test it.

cheers.

10.6stones comes out to about 151.4lbs

depending on his diet and work out...it could be fat?! who knows...
    what was his stats before his cycle......

like johnny said deca takes about 5-6 weeks to reach peak doses and sus takes about 4-5 wk, so as soon as the gear was about to fully kick in he ended it, he should of went 6wks longer he would have got better results and whatever he gained was probly water

A 145lb fat person is that possible?

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog81
    depending on his diet and work out...it could be fat?! who knows...
    what was his stats before his cycle......

i weighed that before i started cycle. i eat well and am pretty defined. i have only been on cycle 1 week this saturday. so early days.... i train 5 days a week. split routine. chest day1, tri, shoulders day 2, rest day 3, back day4, biceps, traps day 5, legs day6

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, the main reason one should NEVER use Deca alone because it will shut you down hard. ALWAYS run TEST in a cycle especially with DECA!!!! You need to run both for 10 weeks and always run your TEST higher than your Deca

Bro if you're only 1 week in I'd say stop the deca get some test and do a test cycle. 250mg every 4 days. Eat big and you'll grow.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro if you're only 1 week in I'd say stop the deca get some test and do a test cycle. 250mg every 4 days. Eat big and you'll grow.

JohnnyB

will it do any harm if i stop suddenly now?
    i probably should hey.
    i have heard so much about sust being great and all, but why not take during first cycle? what test do you recommend?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    A 145lb fat person is that possible?

JohnnyB
    LMAO>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by mrman247365
    will it do any harm if i stop suddenly now?
    i probably should hey.
    i have heard so much about sust being great and all, but why not take during first cycle? what test do you recommend?
    go with a single ester test for your first cycle like cypionate or enanthate
    400-500mg a week split into 2 shots a week mon & thurs

make sure your diet is in check before you start

Quote Originally Posted by dIeSeL_225
    make sure your diet is in check before you start

cheers. i have been eating lots of calories and high protein diet...

im gonna come off the deca then ..... and i think i will follow your advice..

thanks again.

Thread Information