johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

update on gyno for me

i have been takin nolva of 80mg and so far on the side of my pec it has clear up and doesnt look like its forming a tidy., but my nips and around it hurt bad, it is swollen so i am goin to continue with nolva for a week and next week put my dosage at 40mg. does nolva make the swelling go down bc its puff y and it feels like there is water in there or something.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Like I said, I would go see a doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Like I said, I would go see a doc.
    do u think it is gettin better ? also what kind of doc do u go see and what exactly do u tell him., i

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I don't know if its getting better cause I'm not a doc and I don't know what it looks/looked like. Probably your regular physician, or an endocrinologist. However some physicians don't know a whole lot on AS. Like mine, he told me that he never heard of males taking clomid or nolva ever, not even for AS use. But I would just tell him what you are/were on and what has developed out of it. He'll be able to help you more than anyone else. Also why don't you see if you can get your hands on some Arimidex .

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I don't know if its getting better cause I'm not a doc and I don't know what it looks/looked like. Probably your regular physician, or an endocrinologist. However some physicians don't know a whole lot on AS. Like mine, he told me that he never heard of males taking clomid or nolva ever, not even for AS use. But I would just tell him what you are/were on and what has developed out of it. He'll be able to help you more than anyone else. Also why don't you see if you can get your hands on some Arimidex.
    i have a bottle of liquidex and should i u se that. is it more likely if u caught before it happens that nolva will knock it out and how long until it usualy does,

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    GO SEE A Endocrinologist!!!!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i went to a plastic surgeon,they deal with this shyt all the time.they would be the ones to remove it anyway.if you dont know one maybe your regular doc can refer you

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i went to a plastic surgeon,they deal with this shyt all the time.they would be the ones to remove it anyway.if you dont know one maybe your regular doc can refer you
    can i be honest with the nurse when settin up appt. and tell em i used pro hormones just cuz and needthe doc to check out mypec bc it hurts lately.? and they will be ok . i cant get in trouble.
    what does an endocrine doctor doexactly.?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    dont lie to em..they arent cops they cant arrest you...and docs have confedintiality rules....get to a doc tell him what you were taking and quit asking questions over and over on this board...

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    dont lie to em..they arent cops they cant arrest you...and docs have confedintiality rules....get to a doc tell him what you were taking and quit asking questions over and over on this board...
    i called the endocrinologist doctor and they told me that they deal with thyroid glans and diabetes and she said go to ur regular doctor., i didnt tell her i was taking roids , i just say my chest hurt . so what now.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    can i be honest with the nurse when settin up appt. and tell em i used pro hormones just cuz and needthe doc to check out mypec bc it hurts lately.? and they will be ok . i cant get in trouble.
    what does an endocrine doctor doexactly.?
    You don't have to tell the nurse anything,but don't lie to the doc and do all of us a favor and get there ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You don't have to tell the nurse anything,but don't lie to the doc and do all of us a favor and get there ASAP.
    so is endocrinlogist doc is the one i need to see or not.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    so is endocrinlogist doc is the one i need to see or not.
    Go to your regular doc first and if he can't handle the problem he can refer you to some one who can.

Good luck.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Dude seriously, this is probably your 12th post on this issue in th elast 3 days. If something isnt right go to an F'in doctor, what do you want us to do, click our heels three times and say your better?????? If you think there is a problem go to your doctor, tell him I have been cycling AS, what should I do. You cant get in trouble, he/she is a doctor they are there to help. Plus all your whining on this is pretty ridiculous, so ask the doc if you can have a lollipop when he's done. OK?

jbol is offline Senior Member
    again?????????another thread???????????another question????????

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    I understand that you're nervous about this situation, its kinda ****ty but stop f ucking around man, you've been given the right advice on what to do, so just do it for chrissakes! Good luck bro I hope all goes well with the doc

Thread Information