BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

my "cutting" cycle bros need some quick help

what up guys? i need some help on this lmb cycle im plannin out. its not for cutting per say, i just want a cycle that gives mostly hi-quality muscle gain min water retension.
    all gear home made

trenbolone acetate 100mg ed 1-8 wks

testosterone propionate 100/150 mg ed ( help me choose dose) 1-12

boldenone undecylenate 600/800 mg wk (help me choose dose+duration)1-10 the boldenone is over 400mg wk cuz some bros said that dose didnt do siht for them.

stanzolol 50mg ed 1-8 wks(runnin with tren to fight prolactin) tempted to do 100 mg

mestanolne=methyl-dht 50mg ed ?-? wks

nandrolone 400 mg wk ( to help winny joint dryness?) very optional

proviron 50 mg ed 1st wk- end PCT

vit b12 1000 mcg vit b6 600 mcg ed 1st wk- end PCT

insulin 10 iu postworkout 4 on 4 off/ 1st wk-end PCT( help me on this)

clenbuterol 120mcg ed 2 on-2off 1st wk-end PCT ( optional ) anti-catabolic

can i mix the winny+mestanolne in glyciren and take oral? i need to make liquid clen also i cant cap the powders so can someone help me one this one? ALL input is VERY welcome thanks bros
    p.s i want to squeeze about 20-25 lbs out of this cycle my last cycle was fina 75mg ed 4wks icn test enanthate 6wks halfassed i know but kickass results, that was over 1 year ago.
    stats age 22
    trainin 3 yrs
    230 lbs 12%bf
    cycle history 1 ( see above )
    black+real good lookin thanks again

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    for the prop i would stick with at most 100mg ed... that will equal 700mg a week which is still pretty high for only a second cycle. You could even take it down to 75mg ed which would basically be 500mg a week. How much a week of test did u take in your last cycle?

its was 500 mg wk test last time. the reason i want to go above 600mg wk on this one is to cover the satalite cell proliferation, AR base to possibly get more muscle gain from the cycle. thanks 4 the reply

jbol is offline Senior Member
    ill help you bro by bumping this up

thanks man i see u saw my above rant lol

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP for more responses!!!!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, I think you have a lot of unnecessary, or redundant gear in there. I would opt for something like this...

1-15 100mg test prop ed
    1-12 600mg EQ
    4-13 75-100mg tren acetate ed
    Start you PCT 3 days after last shot of prop.

I'm not a fan of winny, and feel tren could give you the same results without the dryness, thus eliminating the need for the nandrolone . Same with the mestanolone, tren would be a better option, especially since it's already part of the cycle. The proviron , clen , slin, and B-12 are up to you, but could only help.

I'm a fan of simplicity, so to me, less is better simply for that reason.

As far as some recipes for this gear, check out the lab forum. All of these are easy, with the exception of the clen, as you are dealing with such small amounts.

-moto
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 02-05-2004 at 03:10 PM.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    I saw it too. bump and I wouldn't do the deca , but thats just me. tren and prop only would prolly be cool.

thanks bros all go with moto's cycle

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    yeah, moto's is where it is at. I like to suggest 600mg of eq too because I have ran 300, 400 and 600 mg a week and 600 was awesome. Depending on how experienced you are 10iu of slin post work out sounds okay. I don't think you need any proviron , if anything, get some bromo if you run the tren kinda high. 75mg ed is sufficient and almost excessive. Clen would be a good idea too. just make sure you ramp up and down properly in those 2 on weeks. You shouldn't have any water retention off this but opt for some nolvadex if the test is too high...Sorry it took 2 threads to get this one answered. Good luck.

the thing is i cant get the bromo so i opted for winny+vit b6 for the anti-prolactin plus i waz sayin the winny would add to the overall muscle gain of the cycle but moto said it was not needed so i was sayin ill leave it out but if anyone else has other cycle sugestions they r welcome to post.

Thread Information