Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    King Test is offline Banned
    You motherf-cking assholes need to stop knocking LR - they provided all of us with a valuable, necessary service at very reasonable prices. You guys are lucky they ever even came around. No, they didn't get what they deserve, they deserve to be able to sell these products legally without federal hinderance.

And ghb as date rape? What planet are you from son, this **** is used by many bodybuilders who like to have a good time and not wreck their liver and experience the low points of alcohol. Stop gripping your nuts so hard and you might realize that.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    #1) GHB...bottom line is not used to help the body in any way besides put it in a temporary helpless state...why in the F U C K would you want to be that way for fun???...take some god**** melatonin if you wanna sleep.

#2) GHB was used for date rape...regardless what some think, i think it should be banned just for that excuse only...

#3) I dont smoke weed...i wont smoke weed...and i wont do recreational drugs for fun...i dont see the point...i dont need them either, i can have 6 beers and have hell of a time with out doing something that makes me see **** or feel ****...dumb and senseless IMO

#4) King test...LR is not the only company out their helping bros like us...they f-ed up...sorry but ill ba them all they want because they were running and illegal operation...they had ghb, and marijuana, and to top it allof a kid in the F U C K I N G lab...stupid people amaze me

Alprazolam-Xanax
    Barbital
    Bromazepam
    Diazepam
    Midazolam

off the top of my head...
    Plus anyone with a prescription for Oxycontin, Ambien, versed ect...or with a local walmart....dramamine ect....can knock an 90 lb sorority girl out with no prob.
    All of these drugs, including GHB, have other uses. Why single out GHB? I think it was stupid for them to sell it but not because there are thousands of rapists buying it. It almost as if you think buying G might turn normal people INTO rapists. Rapists rape people, they dont need G to do it.

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    hey let's not be saying for sure they even had real ghb, remember when animal got busted, they were carting barrels out of his house in hazmat gear, saying it was ghb, then turned out to be nothing illegal there.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    Alprazolam-Xanax
    Barbital
    Bromazepam
    Diazepam
    Midazolam

off the top of my head...
    Plus anyone with a prescription for Oxycontin, Ambien, versed ect...or with a local walmart....dramamine ect....can knock an 90 lb sorority girl out with no prob.
    All of these drugs, including GHB, have other uses. Why single out GHB? I think it was stupid for them to sell it but not because there are thousands of rapists buying it. It almost as if you think buying G might turn normal people INTO rapists. Rapists rape people, they dont need G to do it.
    i just dont understand why you are supporting a recreational substance like this...are you a user???...you support GHB like its your life or something

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    #1) GHB...bottom line is not used to help the body in any way besides put it in a temporary helpless state...why in the F U C K would you want to be that way for fun???...take some god**** melatonin if you wanna sleep.

#2) GHB was used for date rape...regardless what some think, i think it should be banned just for that excuse only...

#3) I dont smoke weed...i wont smoke weed...and i wont do recreational drugs for fun...i dont see the point...i dont need them either, i can have 6 beers and have hell of a time with out doing something that makes me see **** or feel ****...dumb and senseless IMO

#4) King test...LR is not the only company out their helping bros like us...they f-ed up...sorry but ill ba them all they want because they were running and illegal operation...they had ghb, and marijuana, and to top it allof a kid in the F U C K I N G lab...stupid people amaze me
    Well said ColdStone, get a hold of some HGH if you want to increase your GH production, not a d*mn date rape drug that perverted *ssholes use to rape girls that are just lying there lifeless! Common sense bro. Why do you think it is called human growth hormone . It is ridiculous for any person to use this sh*t when they can jsut have a few drinks instead. It is VERY dangerous and BOTTOM LINE is that whoever says they use it as a "sleep aid" is making up bullsh*t. Go take some tylenol pm or nyquil if that's the case. The DEA did their job like they were SUPPOSED to do, and by them selling this stuff, these junkies could get access to it very easy.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 02-05-2004 at 10:11 PM.

getpumped...im glad you feel the same way i do on this...i have no respect for rec drug users

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Harvey, everyone is jumping the gun. Settle down and wait for FACTS

You like GHB, you don't like GHB; doesn't make a difference as this thread is closed.
    Discuss recreational drug use on a board which welcomes it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information