Tuff1 is offline Junior Member

Age to start a cycle

I am 19 and was wondering what age you all think I should wait till to start my first cycle?

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    Wait till you are at least 21 or 22 and make sure you have a solid foundation

toolman is offline Banned
    Waited until my 30's. That was out of ignornace though. Early 20's is fine.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You should wait til you hit a genetic wall........whatever age that could be.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    IF it were me and from all the research I've done, I honestly think you should be in your middle to late 20's. . I would definitetly want to make sure I have fully grown, mature enough, had the time and commitment, and you've feel your really hit your plat. I waited till my thirties and to be honest, I'm SOOO glad I did!

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Thanks bro!!!!!

shootdeep is offline Member
    Tuff1, your natural hormones are still crankin. take advantage of it by training hard, eating right and resting properly. in the meantime surf this board and read all you can.
    i was 31 when i started. i would wait 3-4 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    Tuff1, your natural hormones are still crankin. take advantage of it by training hard, eating right and resting properly. in the meantime surf this board and read all you can.
    i was 31 when i started. i would wait 3-4 more years.
    Great point. You have soooooo much natural testosterone flowing through you that most of us old guys would die for!!!! Use it to your advantage! Remember: Testosterone builds muscle!!! it is a lot easier for someone your age to take advantage of that vs. someone my age. If I was your age, the last thing I'd want to do is surpress something my body is produing!!!!!!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I agree with BLT 25 should be the youngest and that assumes you've been training for at least five years.

I think the first thing you've GOT to do is learn how to grow with what you've got, and from your teens to early twenties you've got PLENTY of natural test to grow on. If you're not growing at that age you're not eating, training, and/or resting right. If you haven't learned how to do that it seems to me you're wasting your time and money on a cycle. Thing is, everyone's body is different and I believe it takes time and dedication to find out what really works for you personally as far as diet and training. Once you HAVE learned that you're gauranteed to get great results once you graduate to using gear.

Thread Information