BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

i gotta vent somethin one this board is really pissin me off!!

WTF is goin on here?! i see bros do their research ask good questions an get like 2 maybe 3 replys. but oooohhhhhhh here come newbe300: "i got a bottle yellow top decker, 2 amps testprop and 15 tabs of dballs how do i put this together to gain 20 lbs muscle, lose 10 lbs of fat by next week for a beach party?" that sh!t gets 50 fukin replys. man it pisses me off!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If they did their research then there shouldn't be the need for a bunch of replies..... ti's when the cycle is messed up or the users hasn't done their research when the help is really needed.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It goes both ways.... I think it's more important to help someone out who is about to screw themselves big time with **** they have no idea what to do with it!!!!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason is the one who did their research doesn;t need as many comments because they did the research... The ones who have no idea and come on with i have this, this, this, and this get more replies because they don;t have any clue......

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and besides it can be fun..............

to some..................

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    the reason is the one who did their research doesn;t need as many comments because they did the research... The ones who have no idea and come on with i have this, this, this, and this get more replies because they don;t have any clue......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    WHAT IS CLAMBUTTEROIL???

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    True.the ppl who researched get thier answer swiftly and move on.No need for all the useless posts.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Vets and Mods only please: Can you drink Winny???

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Has anyone thought of the ideah of making a section for new members who just sighned up. There will be mods who answer questions and lead them on the right dirrection and after 25-50 posts they will be able to access the rest of the website.

i have to disagree somewhat. i have what i think r very important questions in another post i got 1 reply. but these guys come an get like 20 in the first minute, if they read the eduforum they should not be watsin time. i mean common i love this board an all but it is very frustrating to ask for help on a subject u cant find any more info on and b stuck like chuck and you guys reply to the bs some people post. that help i could be getting!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    or they can view the rest of the site, but not post...............

Quote Originally Posted by Buschlightcan
    Has anyone thought of the ideah of making a section for new members who just sighned up. There will be mods who answer questions and lead them on the right dirrection and after 25-50 posts they will be able to access the rest of the website.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    or they can view the rest of the site, but not post...............
    I agree!!!!!!!!

bros i need a favor could u please check out my cutting cycle post PLEASE i really need the help.

...ya know i've come to realize that nomatter what form or section AR puts up there will always be newbie basic quest...me personally i love the search and the bottom of replys cause there are similiar quest and responses...nothing like reading an answer right away from similiar post..i ven go back to pages 1-10-15 sometimes and just read...as i posted on a diff thread i hate seeing the same quest n 4-5 dif boards....but ohwell....

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    WHAT IS CLAMBUTTEROIL???
    It's clams mashed with butter and oil......inject it every other day. hahahahaha Clambutteroil.........hahahahahahaha too funny bro.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    i have to disagree somewhat. i have what i think r very important questions in another post i got 1 reply. but these guys come an get like 20 in the first minute, if they read the eduforum they should not be watsin time. i mean common i love this board an all but it is very frustrating to ask for help on a subject u cant find any more info on and b stuck like chuck and you guys reply to the bs some people post. that help i could be getting!
    Give us an example? I highly doubt you can't search for your question about Steroids and not be able to find any info on this site???

i totallt agree bro newbes need help before they mess up them selfs but why so much replys to that bullsh!t? ask a dumb question "ur not ready yet bro do yr research" and move on. please check out my cutting cycle post and youll see that im stuck and need a push but get one reply! im the one whos ready and need the real help and other bros who ask good questions that arent answerd in detail thats what im askin for

toolman is offline Banned
    i totallt agree bro newbes need help before they mess up them selfs but why so much replys to that bullsh!t? ask a dumb question "ur not ready yet bro do yr research" and move on. please check out my cutting cycle post and youll see that im stuck and need a push but get one reply! im the one whos ready and need the real help and other bros who ask good questions that arent answerd in detail thats what im askin for
    Look...you live on a sunny island...You have no right to be pissed off or angered while most of us are knee deep in snow this time of year!!!

Go ahead and post a link to your cutting question and we'll look at it.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Like people said, some questions just need simple replys and u dont need 50 people to reply the same thing in different words over and over... They are simple corrections..

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    yea, most of the replys they are flames anyways.....

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    theres only one thing that really sets me off..........

and thats when a brother comes on here and lists all the aas he has, and wants someone to make a cycle for him. this is laziness, pure and simple. no research, dosent even realize what all he has, or how to take it, no pct or anti-e stuff listed, and wants us to make him a decent cycle that will pack the mass on him like theres no tomorrow.

ok, i'm done.............for now.

peace I4L

BDTR is offline Retired
    I HATE that I4L! "i have 3 bottles of test prop, 20 tabs of dbol , and 10 tabs of winny, how do i use them"

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    theres only one thing that really sets me off..........

and thats when a brother comes on here and lists all the aas he has, and wants someone to make a cycle for him. this is laziness, pure and simple. no research, dosent even realize what all he has, or how to take it, no pct or anti-e stuff listed, and wants us to make him a decent cycle that will pack the mass on him like theres no tomorrow.

ok, i'm done.............for now.

peace I4L
    yeah, especially when there's a sticky about that at the top of the forum page.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I hate it when a guy says....Ok, I have done all of my research, and have all of my gear...Thanks for all the help bros! Here is the cycle I will be running:

(insert the most idiotic cycle you can think of and make it worse)

Those make me want to crack open the heads of them and cook the drippings as a protien meal.......

D

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Vets and Mods only please: Can you drink Winny???
    Only in the morning

JohnnyB

I like the one's that ask "is this cycle OK I'm in week 6 of an 8 week cycle" Why ask now

JohnnyB

here is an example of one of thoes dumb post that get lots of replys

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    I hate it when a guy says....Ok, I have done all of my research, and have all of my gear...Thanks for all the help bros! Here is the cycle I will be running:

(insert the most idiotic cycle you can think of and make it worse)

Those make me want to crack open the heads of them and cook the drippings as a protien meal.......

D
    now that you bring it up...........

this is the 2nd one on my list. its so **** obvious that zero research was done, and this guys looking for a handout too....... wow, i'm a testy one tonight, aint i?

peace I4L

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I like the one's that ask "is this cycle OK I'm in week 6 of an 8 week cycle" Why ask now

JohnnyB
    Haha, this made me laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    here is an example of one of thoes dumb post that get lots of replys
    can i dare ask y is my post a dumb one? i needed help and really didnt get any while some fools get anwsers to some stupid sh!t. ive seen some of your posts/replys and would never call it "dumb"

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Haha, this made me laugh out loud.
    Glad it made you laugh Bro

JohnnyB

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    LMAO.. maybe I should start asking those kinda questions..

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

You are only seeing what you wanna see. There are a thousand threads with newbies questions being answered with good help. You come upon maybe 5 threads with newbies getting flamed and you consider it the basis of all responses. Your cycle is similar to almost 100 threads on cutting.
    Maybe people dont have an answer to your question and they dont wanna give you bad advice.
    I dont know what else to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Buschlightcan
    Man, if only I had a dollar for everytime I thought that. Seriously, it would benefit Both the experienced and Newbie alike.
    TSW

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Man, if only I had a dollar for everytime I thought that. Seriously, it would benefit Both the experienced and Newbie alike.
    TSW
    I third that motion! Great idea..so no corruption from the other uninformed masses! I mean the educational threads are a grat idea...but so many folks pass them up..

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I felt victim to that also. But what can you do. Some things interest people and some things don't. Personally, I like to learn things I have no idea on...and I think it reflects what kind of bodybuilder you are. People tend not to comment or ask questions on things they don't know about for fear of being labelled as stupid, just like training a bodypart that's lagging...why train it when you're stronger on another exercise. It's finding your weak link and improving. Some people just don't care and just want the temporary ego boost.

Either which way you look at it, quality posts rarely get answered because as Doc M described to me, a) they're not fully understood or b) nobody really has the answer because they don't know.

So you can be more specific or break down a question you already have to simpler terms. What can you do, eh?

Symian is offline Member
    I was a newbie at one point. Hell, I'm still a newbie, but I learned to do research after my first post. On my first purchase I got totally ripped off on a 50ml bottle of fina. You don't even want to know what I paid. :cus: Lucky for him, he moved a week later.

Some of us go into this scene like the rest of the drug scene. It almost seems like most of the bros on here have never done any other drugs other than AS. You buy whatever and do it. As with everything else you don't inquire as to the legitimacy of the drugs you are purchasing. You just take your dealers word for it.

This is my first post, and I was flamed, but I quickly learned how buisness is done on here. http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=65381

Sym

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    I of the drugs you are purchasing. You just take your dealers word for it.

This is my first post, and I was flamed, but I quickly learned how buisness is done on here. http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=65381

Sym

lol. Yeah you did get flamed for that but just by PUREPOWER and Calipso. Both are quick tempered for no reason.
    All this flaming on people without Anti Es and telling them they need to get some quick or they are idiots. Excuse me, but not everyone needs them and as for my opinion on clomid post cycle......
    So cut the quick bashing on newbies without anti es or clomid. Sure it is a good idea but telling them they are idiots for not having it is kinda ****ed up and pre mature. Not immature. Premature. Just cause you need NOLVA and clomid doesnt mean the next person does.

A few years ago those same people were probably advising the pyramid cycle as the way to go.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    lol. Yeah you did get flamed for that but just by PUREPOWER and Calipso. Both are quick tempered for no reason.
    All this flaming on people without Anti Es and telling them they need to get some quick or they are idiots. Excuse me, but not everyone needs them and as for my opinion on clomid post cycle......
    So cut the quick bashing on newbies without anti es or clomid. Sure it is a good idea but telling them they are idiots for not having it is kinda ****ed up and pre mature. Not immature. Premature. Just cause you need NOLVA and clomid doesnt mean the next person does.

A few years ago those same people were probably advising the pyramid cycle as the way to go.
    Yeah, when Calipso told me that, I just about crapped my pants. I didn't even know what gyno was. And then when I read his profile and saw he didn't even have any cycle experience I wanted to jump through the computer and beat him to a pulp.

Sym

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I can see a ton of replys on this one. Look, I asked a question, and posted my up and coming cycle. I think my thread got as long as maybe 5 responses each. I two threads, one posed a question on some clarification, the other, was the cycle. Believe me we can tell if you have done the research or not. It is obvious. I intend no flame but the Board is a wealth of information. If you spent 2 weeks just reading, you would have all the answers you could ever need. But there are times that something dosen't make sense and you need clarification...hence, the q&a board.

Thread Information