pvthndl is offline New Member

Nile Sust 250 versus T200

I am gathering gear for my second cycle. My first cycle was T200/EQ/Winny and I saw 20 lbs of lean muscle gain and dropped 3% in overall fat. I was happy with the results and want another cycle that creates more lean muscle gain with minimal water and fat gain. I am 38, 6'3", 215 and 14% bf.

So, I have found Nile Sust 250 in place of the T200. I have read a few comments about pain with sust, but at least one person reported not having that problem with Nile.

What's the groups opinion, is the sust a good substitute for T200, and should I be worried about the sides? Thanks.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Since you already have the sust, you will be fine. If you didn't have either yet, I would go with the t200 anyday.

Sorry to be unclear. I don't have either at this point, it's just that I have only found sust and no T200 yet. So, that's one vote for T200.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    I have shot ** sust, nile, karachi, and TT test (I am presuming that T200 is TT Cyp?)

The amount of pain was in the following order:

Most >>> Least.

TT
    Nile
    Karachi

Damn, I wish I wasn't coming off cycle.

But, don't take my word for it.

Link 1

Link 2

The stuff I used in my last cycle was TT EQ and mexican T200 - don't remember the brand. I didn't notice much pain from them, but I am worried about some of the threads about sust pain. If I cut the sust with the EQ, that seems to reduce the pain felt.

Still don't know if I'll go with sust or wait for some T200 to come along. I have a month and a half to go before the next cycle.

javman is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Hey Bro,

I'd go with the Nile. T-200 is very low dosed and you'd have to take at least 3-4x that amount to get the same effect as 2amps of Nile Sus.

Tex

Thread Information