dino2 is offline Junior Member

about proscar preventing conversion to DHT in a test cycle

Yerterday I read an interesting article at this site
    http://www.olympussports.com/Hardcore/4.html

test(ester) 500/wk
    proscar 1mg/ed
    arimidex 0.25mg/eod
    clomid 50mg/eod

Since I get a nasty acne very easy with juice, and my hair falls out rapidly, I was asking myself:
    Cauld this be the solution.

WHO HAS THE KNOWLIDGE

Does proscar prevent test to convert to DHT ?

Does it work for other drugs, like Oxy or dianabol .

Thank for replies to come.

landshark is offline Associate Member

geez...

sounds like the author of that article was the alter ego of Big Kev!

"One of the most unreliable brand names of testosterone is T200. Both Tornel and Brovel Labs in Mexico make T200. The Brovel version seems to be even worse that the Tornel. Users of T200 usually experience greater amounts of acne and balding. It has also been rumored that T200 has other additives such as estradiol and DHT. T200 is also grossly underdosed and a very "dirty" (bacteria and foreign substance wise) brand! One person I know even found a pubic hair in his Brovel T200 vial!!! Whenever you hear someone saying that he needs at least 1000 mg of testosterone to see good results, chances are he is on T200. 1000mg of T200 is probably only 500mg of testosterone enanthate ! "

Don't worry, Kev, we're with you...lol

The original jason Guest
    its all bullshit in my experience and opinion nothing works for me i made a post called how long does dht stay active in the scalp and someone posted a good article about dht and how it is needed in the body and also lowers your gains so you might think twice im sure some people have had some luck with it but my advice if u really dont want to lose hair dont juice

peace
    Jason

dino2 is offline Junior Member

I agree with you completely

But I'am just looking for a way to minimize side efect.

The original jason Guest
    well for me 1mg 2mg 3mg did nothing not slowed it down not stopped not anything topicals in many forms from 12.5% xandrox from minoxidil.com to plain and simple azealic acid and minoxidil no stopping just continues same rate of loss right through some people have results however many people jump on the bandwagon and repeat what they hear yeah take proscar for hair loss it stops the dht conversion in the scalp but really to me it does nothing also u might want to read the study i said I wouldnt take proscar again there is no point and more to lose than gain

peace
    Jason

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Proscar is probably on of the best drugs out there to prevent hair loss and actually regrow hair. I use proscar with Test,EQ,d-ball even winny. 1.5mg/daily finesteride + sawplametto+vitaminE+Rogain5% works great. Wish i could post the before and after pics..

The original jason Guest
    guess nobody read that study then ???

righton is offline Senior Member
    Studys have shown that sawpalmetto has similar effects as Propecia(finesteride). It suppost to prevent the conversion of test to DHT, you might not want that if your B/B since DHT is very anabolic . It doesn't work for everyone, but like Jason said "if u really don't want to lose your hair dont juice" (used without permission)

Joel_Juice is offline Junior Member
    Proscar and Nizoral are exellent for hairloss! I am on prop 100mg ed and dbol 40mg ed and no hairloss knock on the wood
    Last edited by Joel_Juice; 02-03-2002 at 08:09 AM.

Thread Information