Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    gcode610's Avatar
    gcode610 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Pa.
    Posts
    48

    Cycle help - Anti Estrogen

    I am taking a 16 wk cycle of Deca / Sustanon . I am taking 400mg of Deca a week and 500 mg of Sust a week. On week 15 or 16 I am going to start taking winstrol , for about 3 wks. Since the cycle is so long and Sust is involved I want to take an anti estrogen. I have access to Nolvodex and Clomid. But if I take the Nolvodex when should I start it and will in weaken the effect of the winstrol. Help

  2. #2
    gcode610's Avatar
    gcode610 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Pa.
    Posts
    48

    help

    Should I take the clomid and the nolvodex. Should I start one or both after the last shot of Sustonon or after the entire cycle. I will be on straight winstrol for about two weeks after the deca and sus.

  3. #3
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Are you prone to gyno? If not just keep the nolva on hand encase of gyno and get enought for pct too.

    JohnnyB

  4. #4
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    If you are running this 16 weeks, make sure you end the deca at wk 15. Start the winny at wk 13 and run until end of wk18. other than that, looks okay.

  5. #5
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    do it like this...
    week 1-15 500mg sust ew
    week 1-14 400mg deca
    week 11-17 50mg winny ed
    start pct two weeks after your last shout of sust...and stop the winny 2 days before starting pct..

    keep nolva on hand, and use both nolva and clomid for pct

  6. #6
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    If you are running this 16 weeks, make sure you end the deca at wk 15. Start the winny at wk 13 and run until end of wk18. other than that, looks okay.
    or run it like 50 said...

    also...if you are gyno prone or just wanna be safe use 10mg of nolva ed throughout the cycle and through pct

  7. #7
    gcode610's Avatar
    gcode610 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Pa.
    Posts
    48

    help

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    do it like this...
    week 1-15 500mg sust ew
    week 1-14 400mg deca
    week 11-17 50mg winny ed
    start pct two weeks after your last shout of sust...and stop the winny 2 days before starting pct..

    keep nolva on hand, and use both nolva and clomid for pct
    I dont want to sound like an idiot but what does pct stand for....

  8. #8
    getnlarg's Avatar
    getnlarg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by gcode610
    I dont want to sound like an idiot but what does pct stand for....

    PCT=post cycle therapy
    Some take nolv 20mg ED & 50mg Clomid ED for PCT

    Another route is:
    Day1 300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex

  9. #9
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    post cycle thereapy. It is the process by which normal test prodcution is resumed after shutting it down for so long. PCT can include but not limited to: nolvadex , clomid, clen , and hcg

  10. #10
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    post cycle thereapy. It is the process by which normal test prodcution is resumed after shutting it down for so long. PCT can include but not limited to: nolvadex, clomid, clen, and hcg
    well answered 50%...

    Gcode...i feel like the 300, 100, 50 clomid method is the best way to go...along with nolva, and maybe some clen in pct...ive never used hcg but it might be helpful after 16-17 weeks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •