Thread: Proviron

x_zone2 is offline New Member

Proviron

Hi guys.....Just wanna know that is Proviron good if i'm on a cycle of sus and deca . I mean it does stop the estrogen problems but should i only use it after the cycle or during the cycle. Plus should i use Nolvadex with it in the end. I'm currently running 500-750 mg sust a week and 400-600 mg deca a week

viper is offline Member
    i think you would get more benefit from something like arimidex during the cycle and clomid at the end............

why were you taking the proviron ??

it is an ok anti-gyno product that can improve muscle hardness, but there are better products available.....

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Ah yes there are better products, but IMO Proviron is a worthwhile product. and about the tenth of the price of dex

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    IMO proviron is a good product... and like Big Al said WAY cheaper than arimidex or liquidex... so if you want you can use 25 mg ED on your cycle... dont use nolvadex unless its needed have it on hand b/c nolva and proviron stacked are great for protecting yourself.

good luck with your cycle.
    MM

x_zone2 is offline New Member

Smile

Thanks for the help guys......proviron here is dirt cheap and i always keep nolv at hand...the rest are freaky expensive

Thread Information