meat is offline Associate Member

Question extreme confusion

i just started a cycle of sustanon 250 lastnight. I am taking: it looks like this: wks 1+2= 1 cc each
    wks 3,4,5= 2 cc each
    wks 6,7 = 1 cc each
    i have read some of the posts and all of these are stackin at least two dif. products at a time. I am wondering if my cycle seems alright, and how powerful organon sustanon 250 truly is for a first cycler.

please respond, i need some help. thanx-nova

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    If you are just running sus i would run it at 500mg a week and if you can get some deca run that with it at 400mg a week...And do it for 8-10 weeks ...And get some clomid....JMO.........

I nearly forgot what is you stats and age.....

meat is offline Associate Member
    i am 6' at 185lbs with about 11% bodyfat

Gear101 is offline Member
    I know some people that have had some good growth with sust only... But that's not the end of the story... training. diet. sleep. etc'etc.. play the biggest role... and what you do after the cycle has alot to do with the retention of the muscle gains.... No flaming but if your taken on gear and asking these question that you've heard it good to stack two types togther.. hope your a fast learner or know people that can get you anti-e and clomid... Have a good health cycle bro

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I'm all for going easy for your first cycle. But that does seem a bit on the light side. take bexsome's advice and mix it with some deca , But If you cant get any, Then you can use what you have (you will still gain weight) just not as much. OR hold on to it untill you get somemore juice.

I'd say sust alone for the first cycle is fine. I'd go with that cycle, but run some prop during weeks 1-2, and 6-9. That way you can start your clomid 3 days after your last prop inject, and you'll get your gains started quicker because 7 weeks is a little short for sust.

Don't start until you have your clomid, saw palmetto(and other prostate helpers ie finasteride, selenium), and I'd have some nolvadex and or liquidex on hand. I know that it is a light cycle, but for some people it will still cause problems. Be prepared.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

well

my 1st cycle was 8 weeks of sus@ 250 per week, gained 25lbs, then last 4 weeks was primo @ 200mg week, keep all of it less 5lbs. So i think 1st cycle with good diet etc.. you should do fine between 250-500mg week of sus only. Oops i should tell you that total cycle lenght was 12 weeks no test, must primo last 4 weeks.

Thread Information