BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

ok bros post your funny steroid steroies here

this is very funny sh!t IMO. i think it will teach a few newbes a valuable lesson!
    based on a true stroy
    being the cool guy i am i try to help all the bros i meet here (barbados) with any aas questions they might have, as word spread about my knowledge the more people i hooked up with, soon i met this bro named francis big guy, 6 feet tall, 215-220 lbs 15%bf or so like 2 months after meeting him he calls me " kevin there's an indian gay in town sellin bottles of test+anadrol !" i'm like "oh! how much?" "$90" ($45US) "WTF how big?" "the size of a b12 bottle". "what?! $90 for 10mls ". (1amp SUST goes for about $30US here.) "do u have it now"?, "yeah plus its called injectable anadrol", now u bros know anadrol doesnt come in injection or mixed with test for that matter i told him "dont use it lemme come n see the bottle first but i cant come to u till next week". well francias just couldnt wait to try out his new cheap gear. calls me like 10 days later, "kevin something is wrong my nipples hurtin be bad as rashole!!" ( carribean cuss word) , so i went in town to see him, when i saw him he was barely recognisable holding about 25 pounds of water. 5 in his face alone. i'm like "what the fuk happened to u?" he's goes "ive been taking the injectable anadrol." the guy told me to take a shot everyday. "lemme see the bottle!!". ok bros brace urselves. the label on the bottle had
    anadriol
    testosterone enanthate 100mgs
    ESTRODOL 10MGS
    ESTROGEN 14.5MGS
    WTF LOL
    good thing i had some nolva on me it was the same time startin my fina test cycle
    the lesson do your own research and never take advice from your source. if u got a story please feel free to post!!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Used fina and DMSO. I smelled like garlic for a month.... if thats not funny i dont know what is.....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Used fina and DMSO. I smelled like garlic for a month.... if thats not funny i dont know what is.....
    lol look on the bright side no vampires would come near your funky ass

Jackman is offline Banned
    niether would any girls =(((( least the vampires stay away!

Thread Information