Thread: Brovel Prop?

Needles33 is offline Junior Member

Brovel Prop?

Hello again guys,

I see that many of you have read my last thread about the EX destroying my Test E bottles. Well, I delt with her, and it's taken care of. She's not going to be able to sh*t right for a week.haha.

Anywhew, I have 2 20ml bottles of Prop that the biach didn't smash. They are the Brovel 50mg/ml. I plan on finishing out the cycle(6 weeks) with the prop and Eq.

Has anyone had experience with Brovel prop? I really don't care about the pain, although 2cc's eod is going to get old. What kind of results am I going to see w/prop after the last 5 weeks of Test E? I still hope to gain another 8-10 pounds. Oh ya, I'll probably shoot the prop with a 22 gauge 1'' needle, rotating the site. It's all I got. Thanks for the help guys!

adaptations is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Needles33
    Hello again guys,

I see that many of you have read my last thread about the EX destroying my Test E bottles. Well, I delt with her, and it's taken care of. She's not going to be able to sh*t right for a week.haha.

Anywhew, I have 2 20ml bottles of Prop that the biach didn't smash. They are the Brovel 50mg/ml. I plan on finishing out the cycle(6 weeks) with the prop and Eq.

Has anyone had experience with Brovel prop? I really don't care about the pain, although 2cc's eod is going to get old. What kind of results am I going to see w/prop after the last 5 weeks of Test E? I still hope to gain another 8-10 pounds. Oh ya, I'll probably shoot the prop with a 22 gauge 1'' needle, rotating the site. It's all I got. Thanks for the help guys!
    t50 is painless...i used to do 100mg ED....i loved the ****....

Thread Information