marcus_arillius is offline Junior Member

i search and still not sure how to spit the shots? t400/deca300

I 'm going to start t400 and deca 300 starting this weekend but, i'm not sure how i should split up the shots? I was going to do a cc. each week, i think it might be better to spit the t400 up. Should i split the deca up too and can i inject two shots in the same site area or should i mix the shots together?

p.s. thanks for you'r time.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Take them both in the same shot bro!...the deca mixed with the T400 will fix any pain associated with the test.

400mgs/week of test
    300mgs/week of deca

Thanks mallet.. so, therefore i'm going to take on shot a week with both the t400/cc and the deca300/cc in the syringe. is that correct? Sorry you know how us Londoners from ON. are, we have to see it simple to understand..lol...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    t400 is going to hurt like a BITCH!!! I'd personally split up the doses and do 1/2 cc on Monday and half on Thursday of each.

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    t400 is going to hurt like a BITCH!!! I'd personally split up the doses and do 1/2 cc on Monday and half on Thursday of each.
    I agree with BLT mix 150 mgs of deca with 200 mgs of the test, twice a week. Mixing it will help ease the pain hopefully.

Bartleby is offline Member
    I agree with BLT and Ju-Tang...your blood levels will be more stable if you split it up with a 1/2cc 2 times a week(ex. Mon. and Thurs.)...also Test400 hurts youll def want to cut it with the deca ...good luck bro...

Thanks everyone, one last thing...

whats yr opinion on taking b12 200mg ed or should i just keep some bromo kicking around just in case of deca gyno?

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus_arillius
    Thanks everyone, one last thing...

whats yr opinion on taking b12 200mg ed or should i just keep some bromo kicking around just in case of deca gyno?
    i think its b6, not b12 that helps prevent deca gyno....so youre gonna want to get some bromo just to have it on hand...

sorry i just had to say it..

I CAN'T FACKING WAIT UNIT I POKE FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS MONDAY I'VE BEEN EYING THE 120PND BUMPBELLS SINCE I HAD MY GEAR

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    I agree with BLT and Ju-Tang...your blood levels will be more stable if you split it up with a 1/2cc 2 times a week(ex. Mon. and Thurs.)...also Test400 hurts youll def want to cut it with the deca...good luck bro...
    You're gonna have to split it up a whole lot more than that if Blood Level Consistency is what you're looking for (and it always is) and with that tiny 'lil squirt of Prop that T-400 has, it's almost imposssible.
    In fact, I used to get that stuff dirt cheap, but I would compensate on the off days with extra Prop shots. It's the ONLY way you will actually keep Blood Levels steady with T-400.......But you'll grow like a weed.
    I don't fit the mold around here really, I like Sust, and T-400, etc. etc, but you can't just blow off the fact that there IS Prop in it, and very little at that.
    So personally I would run 1/2cc Prop 100, 1/2cc T-400 & 1cc Deca , twice per week, with a 75-100mg Prop shot in between on the off days to keep the Prop steady. If that's too high for you, tweek it, but you get the idea.
    TSW

legend is offline Associate Member
    t-400 will give some very good results, but be prepared for some serious pain. and i am not joking. i did t-400 for 14 weeks, and every shot was worse then the last. you should definately cut it with the deca , but it will not eliminate all the pain. get a heating pad bro. it helps alot. i did a 3cc shot in my right delt and i could not lift my arm for almost two weeks. don't make that mistake. no more then one cc of t-400 in any bodypart. good luck.... and you will grow so don't give it up. suck it up it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    t-400 will give some very good results, but be prepared for some serious pain. and i am not joking. i did t-400 for 14 weeks, and every shot was worse then the last. you should definately cut it with the deca, but it will not eliminate all the pain. get a heating pad bro. it helps alot. i did a 3cc shot in my right delt and i could not lift my arm for almost two weeks. don't make that mistake. no more then one cc of t-400 in any bodypart. good luck.... and you will grow so don't give it up. suck it up it's worth it.
    High Dosed, Multi-Weight esters are all like that. You can't cram that many mg into 1cc + High BA, and end up with any other result within the cost perameters of afforability.
    If you really want to lessen the Pain, get some sterile oil from GPZ or somethin', and cut it. Warming the site and/or oil will help, but only minimally.
    TSW
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 02-06-2004 at 09:54 PM.

Thanks everyone it has helped alot.

as for the prop. i think the test pain is enough for me i don't want to deal with the pain from the prop. too. My source said the same thing, he thinks i'm waisting my first cycle cuz' my receptors r fresh that i should just get so f@ckn jacked and do it right...lol...

what's yr opinion on first cycle amounts?

A) get into the groove

or

b) BAMMM!! spike it up a knoch

P.S. I love u gear like a fat kid like cake cuz' i got the magic syringe...lol

Thread Information