SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member

Blood Pressure and Juice?New Cycle?

Wuz up fellas I am new to the site. I have been reading some ofd the threads and you guys seem to know some good facts I never heard before. First question is, if it is normal for your BP to go up alittle while on a cycle.Second Question is, I am 25 5'11 195with 11%BF, I did a cycle of Deca and Primo with 25 anadrols a year and a half ago. It worked, but I think it the anadrol was tough on the hair and on the liver. I was waking up in cold sweats at times, I believe it was that my liver was having a hard time processing the anadrol, plus at the time my diet sucked! I just want to get any where between 5-12 lean lbs, I was thinking of maybe doing 20 primos and 1-2 months of anavar .I want to stay away from tests! I came up with this myself, I am not sure if it would give the results I want, maybe one of you can help! Another thing I have been reading alot of you talking about propecia, I started using rogaine after mycycle and my **** has grown back, it had thinned in the top and the vertex in the back, and it has grown back in both places not just the back of the head like it says. Hope someone has some good advice.

shootdeep is offline Member
    it would be easier to help you if you gave us some stats. fill out your profile. why do you want to stay away from tests?? practically every cycle should have it in it. and yes, it's normal for BP to go up while on AS.

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    You gotta use test to avoid some unwanted sides

SP1
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    does you still have a sex drive? if so good, but everyone will say use test as your base for every cycle, so it would be good to use maybe propinate, and primo, you could make some lean gains off that cycle

Why do you ask about the sex drive, it is in tact, but did I do something that could og messed it up. What is propinate?

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SP1
    Why do you ask about the sex drive, it is in tact, but did I do something that could og messed it up. What is propinate?
    Propionate is a type of test....do some more research before you do another cycle, youll thank yourself later....

SP1
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    it would be easier to help you if you gave us some stats. fill out your profile. why do you want to stay away from tests?? practically every cycle should have it in it. and yes, it's normal for BP to go up while on AS.

Dope quote, I filled out my prfile briefly now if it will help, and I want to stay away from test bacause I heard it has more side effects, like hair loss and and sexual problems with the estrogen conversion. I don't want to sound ignorant, It is just something that I don't know much about. When I toofk the anadrol I did not no anything about working out for real. I mean I went in and lifted heavy and went out at night and drank , I did not care, but I know alittle more, knowing what I know now I would nver do anadrol again!

SP1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    Propionate is a type of test....do some more research before you do another cycle, youll thank yourself later....

True! that why I am on these sites trying to read and ask questions. I have read up on the juice, but there are so many, and some sound like they do the same **** so I want to try to get overall advice from people that have done them and know more than me. If I just read that stuff myself and buy something I'll probably do some crazy ****! Thanks for the help I will look up Propinate tonight !!!

Bartleby is offline Member
    True! that why I am on these sites trying to read and ask questions. I have read up on the juice, but there are so many, and some sound like they do the same **** so I want to try to get overall advice from people that have done them and know more than me. If I just read that stuff myself and buy something I'll probably do some crazy ****! Thanks for the help I will look up Propinate tonight !!!
    Yeah bro, stick around, read some posts and so some searches....good luck...

Dope quote, I filled out my prfile briefly now if it will help, and I want to stay away from test bacause I heard it has more side effects, like hair loss and and sexual problems with the estrogen conversion. I don't want to sound ignorant, It is just something that I don't know much about. When I toofk the anadrol I did not no anything about working out for real. I mean I went in and lifted heavy and went out at night and drank , I did not care, but I know alittle more, knowing what I know now I would nver do anadrol again!
    yeah test has some sides, but all AS have sides. there are many other compounds worse than test, and anadrol is one of them. you gotta have test bro. read and research all you can for a while....you'll change your mind about test.

SP1
    yeah test has some sides, but all AS have sides. there are many other compounds worse than test, and anadrol is one of them. you gotta have test bro. read and research all you can for a while....you'll change your mind about test.

True!!! I'll read up, any thought on that prop+primo cycle?

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I have not done primo, but if laid out correctly that could be a nice lean muscle cycle. Why not try propionate and anavar ? That would give you some nice lean gains with low sides, but every other day shots are required for prop, and preferably everday.

do you already have the gear?

SP1
    do you already have the gear?

negative bro, but I have that itch and I want to have something by 2nd week of march so I could be ready for the summer. For now I am just massing up, lifting heavy, creatine mad protein and Nortek andro for a little kick!!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Well the worst side effect you can get from steroid use is a "deficiency" of testosterone , this causes lower then normal muscle growth, sexual dysfunction. As for hair loss, testosterone does not cause hair loss, DHT is what causes hair loss. Well guess what? Anadrol "is" DHT which is like a super strong electrolite of testosterone. It is possible to use a DHT inhibitor while on testosterone, this will prevent the hair losse. Rogain, propecia, etc are all DHT inhibitors and they will work even when on testosterone.

Testosterone can form 2 different other hormones. Testosterone can convert into DHT and it can convert into estrogen. A drug called arimidex or liquidex will prevent conversion of testosterone into estrogen and/or DHT. It is tricky dosing up the liquidex so sometimes you are over-preventing estrogen to the point you have no estrogen at all, or sometimes too little.

SP1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Well the worst side effect you can get from steroid use is a "deficiency" of testosterone , this causes lower then normal muscle growth, sexual dysfunction. As for hair loss, testosterone does not cause hair loss, DHT is what causes hair loss. Well guess what? Anadrol "is" DHT which is like a super strong electrolite of testosterone. It is possible to use a DHT inhibitor while on testosterone, this will prevent the hair losse. Rogain, propecia, etc are all DHT inhibitors and they will work even when on testosterone.

Testosterone can form 2 different other hormones. Testosterone can convert into DHT and it can convert into estrogen. A drug called arimidex or liquidex will prevent conversion of testosterone into estrogen and/or DHT. It is tricky dosing up the liquidex so sometimes you are over-preventing estrogen to the point you have no estrogen at all, or sometimes too little.
    When you say defficiency, do you mean the lack or stopping of the natural testosterone your body produces?Do you think that primo+prop is a good combo, how about anavar +primo! You have some good stuff to say bro thanks!

negative bro, but I have that itch and I want to have something by 2nd week of march so I could be ready for the summer. For now I am just massing up, lifting heavy, creatine mad protein and Nortek andro for a little kick!!!
    you have time to learn before you spend. better to hold off on a bad cycle and do i right in the future. i think primo is way over-rated and enanthate is much easier to use than prop.

When you say defficiency, do you mean the lack or stopping of the natural testosterone your body produces?Do you think that primo+prop is a good combo, how about anavar+primo! You have some good stuff to say bro thanks!
    there's a bunch more info like that on this board. use the search button

SP1
    there's a bunch more info like that on this board. use the search button
    Thanks bro, appreciate it!

good luck

Thread Information