cewing is offline Junior Member

Why is my cycle causing me to sweat at night?

I am on a test/deca cycle and wake every night ****ing drenched. Why is this?

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    Same thing happens to me when I take D-bol It is also really bad with tren . It's just a side that you have to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-tang
    Same thing happens to me when I take D-bol It is also really bad with tren. It's just a side that you have to deal with.
    It is embarrasing to sleep with a girl. I sweat so much they are wet by morning. I guess I will wait until after the cycle to hook up, which sucks because my libido is through the roof.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I get this all the time as well, although not so much once I am in the middle of a cycle (once my body gets used to it its cool) the sweating is caused by high blood pressure.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    It will be your elevated BP causeing the night sweats...............Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    It will be your elevated BP causeing the night sweats...............Hitman
    Mine must up there then because I wake up in a small lake every night.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by cewing
    It is embarrasing to sleep with a girl. I sweat so much they are wet by morning. I guess I will wait until after the cycle to hook up, which sucks because my libido is through the roof.
    Just **** em and when it's over tell them it's time to go.

But seriously, I had the same problem when I was on a deca /test cycle. I used to sleep with a towel under the sheet to absorb the sweat and change my bed covers in the middle of the night. It's a side, not sure if there is anything you can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Just **** em and when it's over tell them it's time to go.

But seriously, I had the same problem when I was on a deca/test cycle. I used to sleep with a towel under the sheet to absorb the sweat and change my bed covers in the middle of the night. It's a side, not sure if there is anything you can do about it.

LOL, not a bad idea...no more morning head jobs though.

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    True, last month my girl and I had to sleep with two different sets of sheets and comforters because mine would be soaked in sweat. She was cool about it though she understand it's just one of those things that happens while cycling. She would even wash my sheets almost every day.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yow, I got it too on Prop though my BP is pretty much normal so it can't be that. Had the same thing with test & EQ my first cycle.

Just be sure you get a lot of water to make up for the loss. I get dehydrated pretty easily on gear and the sweating must contribute to that.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    It happens but it goes away after awhile. Its good during the winter time casue you stay warm. Summer time it is good if you wanna lose weight. Sweat it off.

Screw the chick. SHe gets the bed wet, why cant you?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Man that sh*t happened to me EVERY night, when I would lay down on the couch with my gf. I would start sweating and my shirt and sheets and everything would become wet from it. Guess it is just normal.

Why, no sweaty chicks where you live?

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-tang
    True, last month my girl and I had to sleep with two different sets of sheets and comforters because mine would be soaked in sweat. She was cool about it though she understand it's just one of those things that happens while cycling. She would even wash my sheets almost every day.
    Dude, you're lyin'...if that's you in that Avatar, you don't sweat

Thread Information