BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member

Talking Thanks to all you guys...

Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone that has helped me and everyone else out around here. I injected for the first time/first cycle today. All the info I got regarding the cycle was so helpful and the injection was a joke after the little poke....
    stats-6'6 about 260, bf probably about 16-18
    (I've always been husky? looking, not really 'fat')
    anyways...
    here's the deal 1-14 test enan 500mg/week
    1-13 eq 400mg/week
    clomid for pct starting 2-3 weeks after last test shot, nolva in case.

Although 16-18 bf may not reflect it, I've been working hard for about 6 years, played some college hockey, and am very active overall. I guess its just my bodytype. The lowest weight I've been is 247 since high school. ANyways..thanks again and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro.

thanks fella's

3 injections in, all successful. I did thigh today, for the first time. Not even a drop of blood total. I liked being able to sit, relax, and watch myself calmly push the pin in. On another note...can the EQ be kicking in already??? Holy **** i haven't been this hungry on a regular basis at any time i can ever remember. It seems every two hours, like clockwork I am feeling its time to eat otherwise things are gonna get hairy. I've been hitting the iron really really hard so maybe that has some to do with the situation, I've been eating probably cleaner than usual but **** I'm always hungry.
    Oh well....I can't wait for this test to kick in so I can kick even more ass. Thanks again for all the help and good luck....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I know ppl who experienced hunger after the first wk on EQ,everyone is different bro.

Enjoy your cycle

DB

well ladies and gents....4 injections down. The one from the right thigh last night seems to be the sorest so far. But not bad at all. I feel like I am getting a better pump, little more appetite now, and some f'd up dreams. I cannot wait for the **** Test to really kick in. Hopefully I'm only about another week out of the Enan going full force and I can lift half of what the bull is doing....j/k, but ****..i still can't get over ur lifts bro-very hardcore.....

Swellin Guest
    You should really copy your posts and put them in a thread in the Members' Cycle Results forum. That is where you should keep a journal of your cycle.

Best of luck bro...happy growing.

Thread Information