big_mike is offline Member

Talking ok guys...sorry for the trouble..need help once more...TEST PROP & EQ!

OK..i finally found out exactly what test i will be getting. It is the Schering 250 mg 1 ml amps of TESTOVIRON DEPOT. Now..i believe that this ampule has 200 mg of enanthate and 50 mg of prop. I was going to be using this along side with EQ for my cycle. My stats are 21yrs old, 5"6 ,185 lbs with 11 % body fat. My cycle was going to be as follows.

1 - 13 Testoviron Depot 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 400mg
    1 - 15 Nolva 10 mg ED
    Start PCT 3 weeks after last EQ injection:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Inject the EQ/Enan on the same days on Mon and Thur

HOWEVER, i have recently have had a change of heart...and have wanted to go ahead and use Test Prop as my starter cycle along with the EQ. Could anyone help me formulate a schedule to use the prop alongside the eq???
    would it be like 100mg EOD?? with eq shot twice during the week on say mondays and thursdays? please someone help as i want to know how i can run the prop effectively with the EQ.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by big_mike; 02-05-2004 at 09:58 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    1-4 100mg prop eod
    1 - 13 Testoviron Depot 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 400mg

big_mike is offline Member
    that would be somewhere in the neighborhood of 1300 mg of sauce each week...considering this is my first cycle..would that be a bit excessive?

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's just while the test depot kicks in. Id personally just run the depot with the prop and save the EQ for your next cycle.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    It's just while the test depot kicks in. Id personally just run the depot with the prop and save the EQ for your next cycle.
    If this juice monkey says he would not run it...take note.

Seriously, if you just run test, you will have a much better idea about what compounds are giving you which results...a very important thing to know.

I like Bdtr's cycle a lot...I would probably run the test depot at 250 E4D. That will be a little under 500mg per week, but not by much. The prop will give you a nice kickstart.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

good idea...a test only cycle is the perfect first cycle.....good luck!!

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    just wondering on the test depot would running it twice per week or every 4 day be ok bc of the prop in it?

Thread Information