Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Save My Cycle

  1. #1
    john cif is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    california
    Posts
    10

    Save My Cycle

    I Know Im Going To Get Lit Up Here But I Need Some Feed Back. Im On My 5th Week Of Human Deca At 400 Mg Along With 400mg Of Eq I Didnt Do Much Research And Im Paying For It Now Because I Should Have Used Some Propinate As A Base. And The Eq And Deca Dont Normally Stack With Each Other. I Am Going To Start Some Propinate. My Question Is How Much And How Long Do I Do It For And Should I Eliminate The Eq.im 5'7 And 170 And Have Good Size And Definition I Dont Want To Be A Bloated Mess.when Should I Add In The 50 Mg Oral Winstrol Pill Into My Cycle

  2. #2
    Bartleby's Avatar
    Bartleby is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by john cif
    I Know Im Going To Get Lit Up Here But I Need Some Feed Back. Im On My 5th Week Of Human Deca At 400 Mg Along With 400mg Of Eq I Didnt Do Much Research And Im Paying For It Now Because I Should Have Used Some Propinate As A Base. And The Eq And Deca Dont Normally Stack With Each Other. I Am Going To Start Some Propinate. My Question Is How Much And How Long Do I Do It For And Should I Eliminate The Eq.im 5'7 And 170 And Have Good Size And Definition I Dont Want To Be A Bloated Mess.when Should I Add In The 50 Mg Oral Winstrol Pill Into My Cycle
    how many cycles have you done?? I would say throw in some prop and run it 3 weeks past ur deca and eq...also why noth consider dropping one of the 2 and just go with either deca or eq for the remainder of the cycle...i would hod off on the winny, seems like ur first cycle...next time do some research and find out what youre putting into your body cause it can f*** you up.....

  3. #3
    Bartleby's Avatar
    Bartleby is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    803
    oh yeah do you have nolva and clomid on hand for PCT?? I bet not...might wanna do some research bro...

  4. #4
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    how many cycles have you done?? I would say throw in some prop and run it 3 weeks past ur deca and eq...also why noth consider dropping one of the 2 and just go with either deca or eq for the remainder of the cycle...i would hod off on the winny, seems like ur first cycle...next time do some research and find out what youre putting into your body cause it can f*** you up.....
    I say stop the cycle and run your pct. Then research things properly and start it in a couple of months.

  5. #5
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Exacty...I would stop everything...start PCT..save everything for anotehr cycle after you do a crap load of research....I would drop the prop idea as well.

  6. #6
    RJM03's Avatar
    RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    1,150
    This whole thing is a train wreck, and adding winstrol is just gonna make it worse. Bail out on this cycle until you get test, and then run either the eq or the deca , not both.

  7. #7
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    At week 5 both the eq and deca have probably barely kicked in, whereas the prop will kick in right away. I don't think it's too late to save this. Don't add winistrol, but do add .25 grams arimidex each day and make sure you're doing around 500 mg a week of prop with every other day injections. run the prop 3 weeks past when you stop the deca, and then start post cycle therapy 2 days after you stop the prop.

    You're going to have to run post cycle therapy anyway, so you might as well finish what you're doing. The prop will save your libido, and you can still see gains from this cycle. Contrary to popular belief, while eq and deca both mainly increase nitrogen retention, as do all steroids , they have many effects that differ from eachother, and there are benefits to running them together. I wouldn't stop either. The arimidex will keep the bloat off of you.

  8. #8
    john cif is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    california
    Posts
    10

    Clomid

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    At week 5 both the eq and deca have probably barely kicked in, whereas the prop will kick in right away. I don't think it's too late to save this. Don't add winistrol, but do add .25 grams arimidex each day and make sure you're doing around 500 mg a week of prop with every other day injections. run the prop 3 weeks past when you stop the deca, and then start post cycle therapy 2 days after you stop the prop.

    You're going to have to run post cycle therapy anyway, so you might as well finish what you're doing. The prop will save your libido, and you can still see gains from this cycle. Contrary to popular belief, while eq and deca both mainly increase nitrogen retention, as do all steroids, they have many effects that differ from eachother, and there are benefits to running them together. I wouldn't stop either. The arimidex will keep the bloat off of you.
    WHEN SHOULD I TAKE THE CLOMID AND SHOULD I ADD NOLVIDEX TO MY POST CYCLE

  9. #9
    monkeyjuice's Avatar
    monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    663
    stop the cycle, and start PCT. Don't add fuel to the fire by trying to save this cycle. This cycle is unsaveable. Even if you did want to, by the time you got all the gear you needed together to save it, It would just be pointless. So start PCT asap! Stick around this board for awhile, and get a good cycle planned. The members of AR will gladly help you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •