Thread: Save My Cycle

john cif is offline New Member

Save My Cycle

I Know Im Going To Get Lit Up Here But I Need Some Feed Back. Im On My 5th Week Of Human Deca At 400 Mg Along With 400mg Of Eq I Didnt Do Much Research And Im Paying For It Now Because I Should Have Used Some Propinate As A Base. And The Eq And Deca Dont Normally Stack With Each Other. I Am Going To Start Some Propinate. My Question Is How Much And How Long Do I Do It For And Should I Eliminate The Eq.im 5'7 And 170 And Have Good Size And Definition I Dont Want To Be A Bloated Mess.when Should I Add In The 50 Mg Oral Winstrol Pill Into My Cycle

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john cif
    I Know Im Going To Get Lit Up Here But I Need Some Feed Back. Im On My 5th Week Of Human Deca At 400 Mg Along With 400mg Of Eq I Didnt Do Much Research And Im Paying For It Now Because I Should Have Used Some Propinate As A Base. And The Eq And Deca Dont Normally Stack With Each Other. I Am Going To Start Some Propinate. My Question Is How Much And How Long Do I Do It For And Should I Eliminate The Eq.im 5'7 And 170 And Have Good Size And Definition I Dont Want To Be A Bloated Mess.when Should I Add In The 50 Mg Oral Winstrol Pill Into My Cycle
    how many cycles have you done?? I would say throw in some prop and run it 3 weeks past ur deca and eq...also why noth consider dropping one of the 2 and just go with either deca or eq for the remainder of the cycle...i would hod off on the winny, seems like ur first cycle...next time do some research and find out what youre putting into your body cause it can f*** you up.....

Bartleby is offline Member
    oh yeah do you have nolva and clomid on hand for PCT?? I bet not...might wanna do some research bro...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    how many cycles have you done?? I would say throw in some prop and run it 3 weeks past ur deca and eq...also why noth consider dropping one of the 2 and just go with either deca or eq for the remainder of the cycle...i would hod off on the winny, seems like ur first cycle...next time do some research and find out what youre putting into your body cause it can f*** you up.....
    I say stop the cycle and run your pct. Then research things properly and start it in a couple of months.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Exacty...I would stop everything...start PCT..save everything for anotehr cycle after you do a crap load of research....I would drop the prop idea as well.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    This whole thing is a train wreck, and adding winstrol is just gonna make it worse. Bail out on this cycle until you get test, and then run either the eq or the deca , not both.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    At week 5 both the eq and deca have probably barely kicked in, whereas the prop will kick in right away. I don't think it's too late to save this. Don't add winistrol, but do add .25 grams arimidex each day and make sure you're doing around 500 mg a week of prop with every other day injections. run the prop 3 weeks past when you stop the deca, and then start post cycle therapy 2 days after you stop the prop.

You're going to have to run post cycle therapy anyway, so you might as well finish what you're doing. The prop will save your libido, and you can still see gains from this cycle. Contrary to popular belief, while eq and deca both mainly increase nitrogen retention, as do all steroids , they have many effects that differ from eachother, and there are benefits to running them together. I wouldn't stop either. The arimidex will keep the bloat off of you.

john cif is offline New Member

Clomid

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    At week 5 both the eq and deca have probably barely kicked in, whereas the prop will kick in right away. I don't think it's too late to save this. Don't add winistrol, but do add .25 grams arimidex each day and make sure you're doing around 500 mg a week of prop with every other day injections. run the prop 3 weeks past when you stop the deca, and then start post cycle therapy 2 days after you stop the prop.

You're going to have to run post cycle therapy anyway, so you might as well finish what you're doing. The prop will save your libido, and you can still see gains from this cycle. Contrary to popular belief, while eq and deca both mainly increase nitrogen retention, as do all steroids, they have many effects that differ from eachother, and there are benefits to running them together. I wouldn't stop either. The arimidex will keep the bloat off of you.
    WHEN SHOULD I TAKE THE CLOMID AND SHOULD I ADD NOLVIDEX TO MY POST CYCLE

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    stop the cycle, and start PCT. Don't add fuel to the fire by trying to save this cycle. This cycle is unsaveable. Even if you did want to, by the time you got all the gear you needed together to save it, It would just be pointless. So start PCT asap! Stick around this board for awhile, and get a good cycle planned. The members of AR will gladly help you.

Thread Information