biff is offline Associate Member

Drinking and juicing

I know drinking is hard on the liver especially when you are taking an oral like dbol but my question isnt about harming your liver its about what it will do toward gaining muscle mass will it have any effect on it does it stop it. this is just something ive never been to sure about i have an upccomming cycle pretty soon that includes dbol so im definetly stopping the boozing even though beer is the best friend ive ever ,but being a massive mound of muscle is well worth the sobriety.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro, just to be safe dont drink while on cycle. Its a commitment you are making to your body so you might as well put 100% effort into it.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    yes alcohol is bad when your on cycle...it does a number of things including lowers test levels....i will also f up your diet and workout the next couple of days...when im not taking an oral i do ussually have a few beers with friends on the weekend...just drink really slow and it will last longer...if your gonna do it drink lots of water in between drinks and try not to get drunk so recovery is easyier...IMO stay away if you can though...

Why waste your money on a cycle i your gonna do it half assed????

cewing is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Bro, just to be safe dont drink while on cycle. Its a commitment you are making to your body so you might as well put 100% effort into it.
    I have been curious on this topic also. Does alcohol do something negative to your muscles? Or is every poster on this board that has ever said "don't drink while cycling" just saying so because of health reason (liver damage)?

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    drinking dehydrates your muscles and that can't be good while your on a cycle.

thanks for the help guys ill admit i do drink quite often but im gonna stop for this cycle i know it would a waste of money time and effort to mess up a great thing like this just for a cheap buzz

on another note have any of yall ever heard of IP labs. i talked to an old friend the other day who said he did a cycle of sustanon 250 from them he didnt look bigger he said he didnt gain sh!t and then i asked him to tell me about his diet and how he did it he took it 1cc 1st 3 weeks 2cc wks4-7the1cc last 3 and he did post cycle his diet and training sucked could it be possible that its fake or he just wasted money by being lazy and stupid with it i think its becuase of his laziness but i told him i would check for him i didnt want to be rude and tell him its prolly cause of laziness

Quote Originally Posted by biff
    thanks for the help guys ill admit i do drink quite often but im gonna stop for this cycle i know it would a waste of money time and effort to mess up a great thing like this just for a cheap buzz
    thats a good idea...i wish others were as easy to deal with as you...you arent doing a deca /winny cycle are you???

on another note have any of yall ever heard of IP labs. i talked to an old friend the other day who said he did a cycle of sustanon 250 from them he didnt look bigger he said he didnt gain sh!t and then i asked him to tell me about his diet and how he did it he took it 1cc 1st 3 weeks 2cc wks4-7the1cc last 3 and he did post cycle his diet and training sucked could it be possible that its fake or he just wasted money by being lazy and stupid with it i think its becuase of his laziness but i told him i would check for him i didnt want to be rude and tell him its prolly cause of laziness
    lazy...sh!ty diet im sure...in order to grow, you have to feed the body every 2-3 hours...lots of clean calories...and dont ramp up and down...thats old school...your friend is a moron...

what does your cycle look like and ill check it for you...stick your diet on here too

no im doing test e. wks 1 through 10 250mgs sundays and weds dbol 50mgsed wks 1-4 and then pct debating whether to do nolva thoughout or just if gyno symptoms come along

no im doing test e. wks 1 through 10 250mgs sundays and weds dbol 50mgsed wks 1-4 and then pct debating whether to do nolva thoughout or just if gyno symptoms come along
    what are you stats?

yeah hes not really even my friend hes one of those people that lets the whole world know that hes on steroids so they'll be scared of him but yet he manages to get his ace kicked all the time cuz he thinks hes the shiznit.

stats:
    age 22
    height 5/9
    weight215
    bf% unsure i dont im not real fat just an ounce of flab around the dredded mid section

ok i just checked you profile...3 things

#1) lower your d-bol dosage...if its legit stuff your gonna feel it hard at 25-30mg's...50 is WAY to high for your frst time.

#2) get some tylers liver detox, and or some milk thistle and cranberry extract at your local healh food store to protect your liver from the oral....also drink tons of water.

#3) absolutely do not drink when on an oral...i know you said you werent going to but i know how temptation is at a party...you can f- yourself and liver up by doing this

post your diet

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    yeah we need some stats. 50 mg/day dbol might be painful.

yeah im gonna get some milk thistle for sure thats another thing was about the dbol i thought it might be kind of high but i also heard that it was underdosed. and i know about liquidex and arimidex my friend told me about a topical sulution that you can rub on that helps with bloating and its alot cheaper than the other 2 do you know anything about it

yeah im gonna get some milk thistle for sure thats another thing was about the dbol i thought it might be kind of high but i also heard that it was underdosed. and i know about liquidex and arimidex my friend told me about a topical sulution that you can rub on that helps with bloating and its alot cheaper than the other 2 do you know anything about it
    no dont listen to your freind..you need to run at least 10mg of Nolva ED...and if you dont wantto bloat you needl-dex, femera, or arimidex ..pct should be clomid and nolva...

Im telling you, you better start out low with the d's...its painful to get back pumps from just walking, they will ruin your workouts and your trainning will blow...end result>> loose some good weeks of training....why start so high your first time save the rest for next time and by your 3rd or 4th round with d's youll be ale to use 50mgs

thanks coldstone is femera cheaper than the other 2 cause that stuffs pretty expensive

thanks coldstone is femera cheaper than the other 2 cause that stuffs pretty expensive
    no arimidex and l-dex are cheaper ussualy it depends who you go though...i like l-dex myself

thanxs by the way what part of tx are you from

Thread Information