Jackman is offline Banned

Clen in the AM

ok guys should i take clen in the mourning before my am cardio? will it raise my heart rate up to much or will the anit-catabolic properites keep me safe from loosing my muscle....
    Last edited by Jackman; 02-05-2004 at 10:30 PM.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I used to take my clen before my cardio in the AM. I never had a problem that way. Some people will say wait til after but I felt like I got a better cardio session if I took my clen before hand.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i would...and when i take an ECA i pop it right when i wake up

thx guys anyone else know if it will help or be worse off? like if my heart rate is to high is it going to stop burning fat?

bumpppp

I do AM carido on an ECA, about 80mg ehp sometimes. Heart rate 160-170 and i have never experienced muscle loss. Just added 10Lb to my bench this week and lost 2 lbs.

yea but when you get over a certain heart rate you stop burning fat right?

no, truly you heart rate is not telling you much. My heart rate stays at around 160-170 yet I do it for an hour and without pain, which tells me...no lactic acid forming from anarobic processes. You will burn muscle when your body cannot carryout lypolysis fast enough and transport the enrergy(acylCoa) to muscles quick enough. If you have very little fat, like a marathon runner, you may be prone to burning muscle because with fewer fat cells to draw on, you simple extract less calories per minute and the body goes to the muscle as a back up. But you or I with 8+ percent body fat have little to worry about. Any excersise you can do for long periods of time without muscle pain is not anaerobic and is not using muscle protiens. Heart rate is a convinent way to understand it becuase heart rate is directly proportional to intesity. But the %hr lines that mags think up as "fat burning" ect are merely averages meant to reflect what MOST peoples heartrate would be it they were excercising at their raz fat burning rate. But when you take stimulants those numbers rise. Your heart beats faster but your muscles are taxed less. Its late i hope that wasnt too fuzzy.

I'll do anything in the morning to help me move....
    I think my heart only beats 5 or 6 times until after coffee anyway.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    no, truly you heart rate is not telling you much. My heart rate stays at around 160-170 yet I do it for an hour and without pain, which tells me...no lactic acid forming from anarobic processes. You will burn muscle when your body cannot carryout lypolysis fast enough and transport the enrergy(acylCoa) to muscles quick enough. If you have very little fat, like a marathon runner, you may be prone to burning muscle because with fewer fat cells to draw on, you simple extract less calories per minute and the body goes to the muscle as a back up. But you or I with 8+ percent body fat have little to worry about. Any excersise you can do for long periods of time without muscle pain is not anaerobic and is not using muscle protiens. Heart rate is a convinent way to understand it becuase heart rate is directly proportional to intesity. But the %hr lines that mags think up as "fat burning" ect are merely averages meant to reflect what MOST peoples heartrate would be it they were excercising at their raz fat burning rate. But when you take stimulants those numbers rise. Your heart beats faster but your muscles are taxed less. Its late i hope that wasnt too fuzzy.

:Kinda sorta but not really. You will burn the most pure fat from your body at a h/r between 65-70% of your maximum. Anything above that and you're pulling from your atp or glucose stores. An average person stores enough glucose for 45 to 65 minutes worth of cardio. After that you'll start to burn more fat and muscle unless you keep your body fueled( w/ a carbo drink or powergel). As long as your cardio sessions don't really go over an hour you're not in danger of burning any muscle. Your atp stores will be depleted but you'll still be fine. The reasoning to keep your h/r below 70% of your max is because anything above this is too fast for your body to metabolize the fat for use as energy. I know about lactic thresholds/ max h/r's, and cardio expulsion on the body like Cycleron knows about this forum. I train about 15 hrs a week on a bike and use a h/r monitor that d/l's to my computer for post workout analysis. ANYWAYS: Just keep your cardio below an hour, expend more calories than you consume and you'll be buring fat, not muscle. Below an hour it doesn't matter if you h/r is 65% or 95% of your max. Any more questions please feel free to ask.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    The only problem not mentioned is the possibility of your legs cramping up from the 'pump'. It may hinder your cardio ability, but if your staying relatively low intensity, you should be okay. Clen can also be split up you know. You can take half your dosage in the morning and the other half before training.

yea ill do the bull. And thanks for the replys guys apreciate it as always -peace-

Thread Information