View Poll Results: Which test to stack with Deca?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Teston 200

6 33.33%
  • Test 400

12 66.67%
    SCxMaster is offline New Member

Teston 200 or Test 400

I'm going to be doing a Deca cycle with one of these two tests. This is only my second cycle and I'm wondering what your opinions are for the best stacker Teston 200 or Test 400? Any advice would be helpful. I planned on doing 200mg of Deca for 10 weeks, not sure about the test depends on what I use. I'm 5'7 150lbs.
    Last edited by SCxMaster; 09-09-2003 at 09:53 AM.

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    Is the test 400 denkall?

yes, it is

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    Dude, I've been trying hard to get some of that shit... I've heard that is some of the best test you can get! If I were you I would go ahead with that.

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    ART makes a test 400 also

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Dont believe the hipe on Denk. Test400...it not the best buy far and in my opinion its a bit underdosed..get some RT Test400..now thats some shit!

After all the reading I've done about t400 I think I'll only take .5 cc mixed with deca .

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    200mg / week deca , I think, is too low to achieve any gains, especially if it is not your first cycle. I run 750mg/test250 400/deca a week. Think that 300mg deca would be the least amount to run, any lower i would do a test only cycle unless you are suffering joint pain.

I read that you should run deca for 10 weeks. If I raise the dosage then I won't be able to do it for that amount. 300mg/week would take it down to 6 and a 1/2 weeks worth. I'm going to be taking .5 cc of t400 with the deca the whole time, I could make that last 10 weeks and run the deca for 6. What do you think of that?

Well, after doing some more research I've decided to stay with the 10 weeks of deca at 200mg/week and the .5 cc of t400 with it.
    I'm 21 5'8 148lbs and 5% BF
    With work I can't have huge gains that people are going to notice right away so I don't want to take large dosages of anything. If this means taking a few more cycles to get my goal then I will. I'd like to get to 170-175, But I dunno for sure until I get to 160.

injectables is offline New Member
    Hi,

well Test 400 (Denkall's) has the highest concentration of any steroid on one milliliter of oil, weighing in at 400 milligrams (incase you didn't know that). I know a lot of people say that it kills when injecting (pain and irritation), so I would watch out for that, also side affects, obviously the higher the concentration or dose the higher the risk, but saying that if your interested in maximum dosage in a single vial possible then I would say go for it, just keep the Clomid or Nolva on side.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    The t400 hurts so much b/c of the BA content, and why only 200mg deca , it really wont do much. a general rule with deca is 2mg/lb of bodyweight. I mean AS1 told you how to do it, but 200mg of test and 200mg deca really isnt worth it, you need to have a higher does of test to keep from getting deca d*ck, and make sure you run the test at least one week past the deca. Either get the gear you need to do the cycle right or dont do it in my opinion.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SCxMaster
    Well, after doing some more research I've decided to stay with the 10 weeks of deca at 200mg/week and the .5 cc of t400 with it.
    I'm 21 5'8 148lbs and 5% BF
    With work I can't have huge gains that people are going to notice right away so I don't want to take large dosages of anything. If this means taking a few more cycles to get my goal then I will. I'd like to get to 170-175, But I dunno for sure until I get to 160.
    That's not a good cycle bro...As far as running more cycles to get where you want to be, really all you are doing is shutting down your own natureal test production and not replacing it with enough to make up for it. Then you still have to go through PCT and recovery. But, sounds like you know what you need to know, so good luck bro.

Also, usually the higher dosed mg per ml oils tend to hurt a little more so than the lower doses. I didn't see anyone mention this so I thought I would throw it in.

peace,

ttgb

bmi
    bmi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SCxMaster
    After all the reading I've done about t400 I think I'll only take .5 cc mixed with deca.

LOL! Good idea, and you'll be glad that you did some research on denkall t400. I've seen dudes inject 1cc of t400 without cutting it. It makes me laugh everytime someone does that! .5cc straight is okay, but you'll still soreness on the spot where you injected. Now imagine a whole cc!!

I got an allergic reaction when I shot my glutes with t400 and it also seemed like scar tissue would build up faster with it. So, change injection spots frequently. I loved denkall's test 400.

marcus_arillius is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmi
    LOL! Good idea, and you'll be glad that you did some research on denkall t400. I've seen dudes inject 1cc of t400 without cutting it. It makes me laugh everytime someone does that! .5cc straight is okay, but you'll still soreness on the spot where you injected. Now imagine a whole cc!!

I got an allergic reaction when I shot my glutes with t400 and it also seemed like scar tissue would build up faster with it. So, change injection spots frequently. I loved denkall's test 400.

What is ment be "I've seen dudes inject 1cc of t400 without cutting it" ? also, how did you split up the shots during the week?

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus_arillius
    What is ment be "I've seen dudes inject 1cc of t400 without cutting it" ? also, how did you split up the shots during the week?
    cutting it with a diff steroid or sterile oil to ease the pain from the BA...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus_arillius
    I did a few T400 only shots in my quads. Yes it hurt but I did the shots leg day. My legs would hurt anyway so I didn't care.

Thread Information