CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member

HOLY ****!!!! i just got my LR package

i got home today and my LR package was sitting between my storm door and front door. i immediately started to panic and looked up and down the street for heat. i kicked the box under my porch swing and left it there. how long do ya'll think till i can crack it open. another thing that's got my crapping my pants is im in the same town as LR, New Orleans. the pack only has nolva and clomid. give me ya'll's opinion pleaseeeeeee

Ambulance is offline Member
    Light your house on fire and move to canada.... no, dude go get your package before I do

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    i got home today and my LR package was sitting between my storm door and front door. i immediately started to panic and looked up and down the street for heat. i kicked the box under my porch swing and left it there. how long do ya'll think till i can crack it open. another thing that's got my crapping my pants is im in the same town as LR, New Orleans. the pack only has nolva and clomid. give me ya'll's opinion pleaseeeeeee
    I think you should be straight since there is no ghb in it, that's my 2 cents.

Bartleby is offline Member
    I agree with these guys...if theres no G, I think youre good to go...jmo...

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    when did you order it?

that's just it...i placed an order i think the night before they got busted (not planning on receiving that one). i also placed an order bout ten days ago, im assuming the one camped out on my porch is that one. i wasnt really worried before, but when i saw it sitting there i suddenly freaked. he's gonna spend at least the night on the porch.

I don't think you got anything to worry about though. If the heat has got nuthin better to do than set up a sting to knab a clomid user they need to cut back on our taxes!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow dude...what a time to get that package. Honestly it should be nothing if its just your clom and nolva. Go get the dang thing before one of us drive down there to get it...lol

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    that's just it...i placed an order i think the night before they got busted (not planning on receiving that one). i also placed an order bout ten days ago, im assuming the one camped out on my porch is that one. i wasnt really worried before, but when i saw it sitting there i suddenly freaked. he's gonna spend at least the night on the porch.
    I'm sure they'll call off the around the clock surveillance/stakeout team after a good month or so

Seriously, there's nothing against the law about you having either of those things, clomid or nolva. The fact that they're associated with steroid use isn't enough for them to do anything to you. They don't go kicking down the doors of people that buy microwave burritos and totino's frozen pizzas just because the weeders are known to stock up on them.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Im just curious why doesnt anyone order CLOM and NOLV from the source they got their steroids from. Why not order it all at once??? Do some sources not provide these in their list??

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I think i live near you. What's your address again? HEHEHEHE

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Look @ the package and see what the ship date says on the stamp. Or go to usps and enter the tracking # to see when the package was dropped off. That'll tell you if it was mailed pre-bust.

Bermich I can't speak for everyone, but my supplier wants a bit too much for his clom and nolva. plus he doesn't have arimadex. I was gonna buy from him anyway, but decided to go with LR!!! ordered tuesday, ooops!!!

what about other research companies....PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Light your house on fire and move to canada.... no, dude go get your package before I do

Oh God I'm freakin' dyin'!!!

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    here is the official story

A Tuesday night raid in a quiet Metairie neighborhood was part of an investigation into alleged steroid sales over the Internet, according to Jefferson Parish officials.

Sheriff Harry Lee said Edward and Natalie Barton were allegedly manufacturing steroids and gamma butyrolactone (GBL) at a lab in their in their Tabony Street home.

The Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office, the Drug Enforcement Agency, and U.S. Customs agents were at the home Tuesday night removing containers of a white powder.

WWL-TV
    Several barrels were removed from the home
    Lee said the business the couple allegedly ran, liquidresearch.com, mixed the chemicals and distributed them via the Internet and in the metro New Orleans area.

Edward Barton was charged with possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids, creation of clandestine lab, possession of GBL (a compound synonymous with steroid use ), possession of marijuana, and possession of controlled dangerous substance in the presence of minor, the couple’s 3-year-old son.

Natalie Barton was charged with creation of clandestine lab, possession of GBL, possession of marijuana, and possession of controlled dangerous substance in the presence of minor.

Christopher Durel, identified as an employee of the operation, was charged with creation of clandestine lab and possession of GBL.

Officials said the investigation is ongoing to determine magnitude of the operation.

An unnamed relative of the Barton’s, who said they work with the couple in their home, said they have done nothing illegal.

According to a disclaimer on the website, “all research products offered by Liquid Research are intended for laboratory and research use only.”
    __
    METAIRIE, La. -- Investigators have arrested three people and the probe is expanding after chemicals were seized Tuesday in what officials are calling the largest drug bust in the history of the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office.

Edward Barton, 27, Natalie Barton, 25, and Christopher Durel, 26, face charges that include possession with intent to distribute an illegal substance, possession of a controlled substance and operating an illegal lab.

Tuesday at about 10:30 p.m., agents with the DEA and the Jefferson Parish Narcotics Unit, and members of the Jefferson Parish Fire Department and the U.S. Postal Inspector's Office confiscated more than a dozen containers from the home in the 4700 block of Tabony Street in Metairie. Hazardous materials crews were then brought in to help clear out the house.

Investigators said the Bartons were selling the substance GBL -- a precursor to the date rape drug GHB -- out of the home and over the Internet. The Bartons allegedly were operating under the company name NuRave Inc.

In addition to the chemicals, agents also seized marijuana from the home, Sheriff Harry Lee said.

The Bartons have a 3-year-old child. It was not immediately clear whether the child was in the home at the time of the arrests.

Investigators are analyzing computer data and customer lists seized in the raid, and more charges may be forthcoming.

Neighbors told WDSU NewsChannel 6 reporter Heath Allen that the residents of the home were new to the neighborhood, were friends of the homeowner and had moved in a couple of months ago. Neighbors said a man who lives at the home made his living selling a growth hormone .
    Copyright 2004 by TheNewOrleansChannel.com. All rights reserved.

personally if i were you id just keep your gear in a well hidden place...just in case for a few days its not worth the chance maybe keep it at a friends place i mean im a paranoid person but being in the same town and all it isnt really worth the risk. While yes you having clomid/nolva isnt illegal they know you have ordered from them and can possibly issue a search warrant using the fact that you may possibly have gotten GHB and AAS from LR..just be careful bro good luck

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the post.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    because it's cheaper to go through LR by far.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Im just curious why doesnt anyone order CLOM and NOLV from the source they got their steroids from. Why not order it all at once??? Do some sources not provide these in their list??

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Some of us just aren't as well connected as you .

Sym

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

box

becareful there might me a dea agent inside the box! j/k bad joke!
    but for real put my address on it and send it my way, ill tell you if anything goes down!

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    I don't know crap, but I'd be safe and leave it right where it is for a week or so.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I don't get my ancillaries the same time because of cost issues.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    yea, they ain't worried about no 1 bottle of clomid, they busted the **** lab! thats what they care about!

now if you have a chemical lab in your basement, then i would say leave the package on the porch, if not. Then go get that danm thing before someone else does!

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Don’t touch the package till you get my PM with my address. Then have fed-ex do a pick up and send it to me. I let you know if everything is cool….

Thanks bro

With a small order, I wouldn’t worry especially since it wasn’t a controlled delivery

hybrid is offline Member
    All I know is that I will be ordering all ancillaries the same way that I order the rest of my gear from now on. Anonymously, with cash. It was really stupid to give LR my name and credit card number just to save a few bucks. Shame on me for being an ass.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    All I know is that I will be ordering all ancillaries the same way that I order the rest of my gear from now on. Anonymously, with cash. It was really stupid to give LR my name and credit card number just to save a few bucks. Shame on me for being an ass.
    Hybrid, You are 100% right and among fellow asses....well at least me.

anyone who ordered between fri and tues receive their paks? I ordered sun, and received billing confirmation mon morning, im pretty far away from NO, so Im still waiting a few more days to see if it comes.

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    I ordered Tuesday and still nothing. I am disputing charge on my card since this was my first order. Hopefully I can get my money back.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    well i im one of those asses as well who used the cc.. against my better judgement i will add.. the only reason i did ti was because people said sometimes they were slow and you could dispute it if they didn;t come through..... but anyway i ordered fri got billed on the 2 and havent; gotten anything yet, i went to dispute it today at the bank, in the report i just said i ordered some things from them and i heard on the news they got arrestes and i personally want no part of that.... i guess if the cops come to my door for that then it was for some M1T and i thoguht u needed that **** in order to prevent sides on it... other then that i have nothing!

helios is offline Associate Member
    I ordered last saturday and nothing.

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    I have yet to read one of the most dumbest threads in here. Its even dumber when this many people reply to the stupidity. I have nothing to say.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I still don’t see how there house could have been there single place of operations. Seems to me they had a good thing going which would require a decent amount of space. I mean shipping and creating and managing orders all from there house. Doesn’t seem like an optimal choice for mass production of products.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by debulkred
    I have yet to read one of the most dumbest threads in here. Its even dumber when this many people reply to the stupidity. I have nothing to say.

Wow you are a real joy to the world aren’t ya?

Purplehaze is offline Junior Member
    Here is something for you all to read....If you ordered ancillaries you have nothing to worry about...Lets be serious people, LE is not going to track you down for getting a little Clomid....Peace PH

Originally posted by bayoumike
    I just think that everyone should be rested in knowing that the LR bust has nothing to do with ancillaries.....as a matter of fact the truth will be known shortly along with media rebutles. Some fat, jackass cops thought that they were going to be getting awards and pats on the back for this one and are desperately scrambling to cover-up their **** up. NO WAY IN HELL WAS LR MANUFACTURING GBL AND ESPECIALLY NOT SELLING IT. So far the contacts to LR customers have been more to inquire and make sure no GBL was purchased. They have found nothing, will find nothing and a serious lawsuit is in store. The new GABA products are amino acid deriviatives and actually got tested and cleared by customs long before the bust, completely 100% legal no loopholes needed. After the proof of the lack of GBL, the ancillaries and customers will not be an issue. The juice was a VERY small personal amount and the intent to distribute is always slapped down at first to beef up the charges. It is all lacking, a rumor must have passed due to the GABA which to the uneducated mass had somehow gotten confused with GBL.

Please.

jbol is offline Senior Member

apparently,he hasnt read his own thread about recieving a package from lr,now thats the stupidist thread i ever read...

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    apparently,he hasnt read his own thread about recieving a package from lr,now thats the stupidist thread i ever read...
    lol...How's THAT for irony?
    Poor guy, I feel for him I really do, I have the same affliction....... "Foot in Mouth Disease" ....I can tell you first hand, it takes more than a shot to cure that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze
    Here is something for you all to read....If you ordered ancillaries you have nothing to worry about...Lets be serious people, LE is not going to track you down for getting a little Clomid....Peace PH

Originally posted by bayoumike
    I just think that everyone should be rested in knowing that the LR bust has nothing to do with ancillaries.....as a matter of fact the truth will be known shortly along with media rebutles. Some fat, jackass cops thought that they were going to be getting awards and pats on the back for this one and are desperately scrambling to cover-up their **** up. NO WAY IN HELL WAS LR MANUFACTURING GBL AND ESPECIALLY NOT SELLING IT. So far the contacts to LR customers have been more to inquire and make sure no GBL was purchased. They have found nothing, will find nothing and a serious lawsuit is in store. The new GABA products are amino acid deriviatives and actually got tested and cleared by customs long before the bust, completely 100% legal no loopholes needed. After the proof of the lack of GBL, the ancillaries and customers will not be an issue. The juice was a VERY small personal amount and the intent to distribute is always slapped down at first to beef up the charges. It is all lacking, a rumor must have passed due to the GABA which to the uneducated mass had somehow gotten confused with GBL.

Good, so how soon tilll they get me my clen and letro!!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Yeah this guy has a real "knack" for saying stupid shiet! Hadn't been here long and has already accused several vets and senior members of not knowing what they are talking about and now continues to prove his intelligence.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information