Safety-1 is offline Junior Member

Driving To Mexico, Need Some Help

Hey guys, I've made up my mind that Im going to drive to Mexico. Ive done a few cycles already and Im getting ready to start my next and Ive decided that Im going to drive to Mexico to get my gear myself. From what I understand you can save ALOT of money this way. But...Ive never done this before. Anyways I was wondering if any of you guys could give me some info on what I need to do. I think I want to go to Nuevo Laredo since its right on I-35 and it would be the closest place for me to drive to. Ive got a list of pharmacies in the town but Im not sure, can I just walk in to a pharmacy and ask for what I want? Will they just sell it to me without a prescription or anything like that? Needing some info and any would help, like what to ask for, where to go, how to buy etc... I really need your help guys, thanks

B

Body is offline Associate Member

Good luck

I do most of my business in Mexico, but it's hard for me to help you because I've got people that I trust down there. One thing I can tell you for sure is that there are a ton of scammers down there, especially in border towns. If they can tell that this is your first time you're in trouble. First you must find somebody who will sell you legit gear (there are a lot of fakes floating around). Second, you have to hope that he doesn't call his buddy who's a cop to search you right there on the street, confiscate your gear and give it directly back to the pharmacist who just sold it to you (for a small commission of course). I know it sounds crazy, but you're dealing with a desperately poor country who's people will make money whatever way possible. Remember, when you are in Mexico, your rights are history. You become very vulnerable. If everything goes well so far, you have to make sure you can get back across the border undetected. The last thing you need is to get arrested for international drug smuggling. I always walk across so I'm not much help there either. I don't want to make youmore nervous than youmight already be, but you need to understand the risks in order to make an educated decision. I've made many-a-trips and never been scammed or busted (knock on wood). I wish you the same good fortune.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    there will be a TON of pharmacies down there. what i did was shop around and find out the best prices...haggle also. Body is right, you have to be aware of scammers and dirty cops stealing your **** after you buy it. The real easy part is getting it back across, never had a problem although it's been awhile since i drove down to mexico.

Body is offline Associate Member

Easy, but risky.

Cajun is right about it being easy to get across. There is a lot of traffic coming in to the country so the vast majority of people have little trouble. Main concerns for Border Patrol include illegal immigrants, cocaine, marijuana, and heroine. The dogs can't smell juice so you'll probably be fine. Make sure not to act nervous (easier said than done when you're popping the cherry). Anyway, percentage wise, very few people get busted, but understand the consequences if you are one of the unlucky ones. Also, generally speaking, the farther you get from the border the better the prices become.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Body
    Cajun is right about it being easy to get across. There is a lot of traffic coming in to the country so the vast majority of people have little trouble. Main concerns for Border Patrol include illegal immigrants, cocaine, marijuana, and heroine. The dogs can't smell juice so you'll probably be fine. Make sure not to act nervous (easier said than done when you're popping the cherry). Anyway, percentage wise, very few people get busted, but understand the consequences if you are one of the unlucky ones. Also, generally speaking, the farther you get from the border the better the prices become.
    PM me bro if you plan on going to laredo, I can give you some info.

laredo and brownsville for me...both treated me well.....

Guys the response so far has been great, thanks alot. Also though Im wanting Quality Vet enanthate 250 and Quality Vet deca 300. Should I go to a pharmacy or a Vet? I really would like to not get scammed on this

Drinkjetfuel is offline New Member
    You should goto a Granereo(pardon my spelling) from what I've seen pharmacy's don't carry vet products.

Body pretty much has it.
    I to have done MANY a Road Trip to 'ole Mex with this being at least 3/4 of my reason for going. But let me tell you this; It aint the good 'ole days anymore. I've posted my last experience in other threads, so I won't go into fine detail again on the "Whole" experience, but it has a LOT to do with them payin' off a Cop, but get THIS! The ones takin' it under the table in my Case were OUR guys on the OTHER side...Yeah. I didn't know this at first, but after getting lucky enough to find someone who knew someone who knew someone etc etc, I finally found out. They were just sittin' on the railing shootin' the ****, having a Soda. Then I come Driving through....Baggy Clollared shirt, Baggy Shorts, a Ball cap, and PLENTY of "Tourist Stuff" strug around the Car. And when they saw me (and my Wife) I might as well have had a sign that said "Hey FU Faggots, I got Juice and I'm comin' through!" They literally SPRUNG off that railing they were sittin' on with one of them yellin' Roids! Roids! Roids! (Seriously) Out of at least 30 times, THIS was a First! They attacked like they absolutely knew (which later I found out they did) They actually put their hand on it twice, and missed it,..... you think Test makes your heart pound??? Ha ha...Right.
    When they couldn't find it, the Co walks up thinking I'm not listening or I'm too far away to hear, and says, "You got it right?" and when they gave him that puzzled look, he was SHOCKED...This was my first clue that I'd been sold (I thought YOU MF's) I wanted to go back across and kick some serious Mexican ass! IF not for the fact that I really had some, and my Wife was with me, I swear I would've risked it, I was THAT pissed.
    Then they started mumbling back and forth, and talking on the phone, trying to figure out where there guy went wrong...searching me several times, even trying to scare me by telling each other out loud that they need the dogs...(Please..as if.) Hoping I'd break.
    Well you get the Idea.
    Plus, even though I consider myself quite the Veteran at this, out of like 30 Vials, I still came back with a few Fakes, and they weren't at all the ones I was suspicious about...Even one of the T-400's got me, near perfect fake, even a Halogram.
    So anyway....be prepared.
    TSW

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

If you need info on Nuevo Laredo send me a PM. I go there 3 or 4 times a year and I'm going again next weekend.

I'm on first name bases w/ the QV dist in Nuevo Laredo.

If you go, DON'T DRIVE ACROSS, walk. Repete....DON'T DRIVE ACROSS, walk. Only retards, dumbasses and newbies drive across. If you drive across and you are not a local, they will search your car everytime. They look for alot of different things like illegal drugs, fruits, birds and parrotts.

I've been going to Nuevo Laredo, MX since '94 and have NEVER been sreached when I walked across. A couple of times when we had to drive across because of the size/weight of the stuff that we bought (nothing illegal) , the customs agents jump on us like a chicken on a june bug! The last time we drove across I got sreached 3 times! Twice for drugs, and once for birds and parrotts. I even told them that we had already crossed over with all the drugs that we where going to buy. They didn't think it was funny. Since there wasn't anything illegal in the car, I really ragged on them. After the 1st search, I told they needed to look really hard, because I hide the stuff real good. After 3 hours they gave up.

Anyway, if you go DON"T DRIVE ACROSS, walk. Can I make this any clearer?

If you need directions to the QV dist, just let me know, she has the best prices in town, because everybody else in town has to buy QV stuff from her.

Stengun

"Only retards, dumbasses and newbies drive across."

Well, after what I went through last time, I am hardly in a position to argue this point, but what I CAN tell you, is that You are Much closer to any one of the Three adjectives you used than I. Although I'll be dating myself a bit, I can tell you that I have been on these little escapades (Driving BTW) in each of the last 3 decades, and out of an Approx 30 times or so, maybe more, this post 911 trip was The ONLY time we had been search to this degree, and back in the day, we very much looked the part, and were cocky enough not to bother hiding it.
    And even though we got harassed beyond belief this last time, We DID have some and We DID make it, even though they KNEW we had it....so it CAN be done....I just don't suggest it.
    However, in all honesty, if you know vehicles well enough, especially yours, and you are attempting to bring back any amount that would be considered "Volume," the Automobile is STILL the Safest. You only have so many cavities on the Human Body......Remember, the Dogs can't smell it, so if you can get it into a place without obvious tampering being detected, they won't find it, I just proved it.....and I didn't try NEARLY as hard as I should have.
    TSW

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    seventh is dead right on this - the guy who sold it to you can make more by selling you out - talk to others and find out just where to go and don't become a statistic - be safe bro

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    "Only retards, dumbasses and newbies drive across."

Well, after what I went through last time, I am hardly in a position to argue this point, but what I CAN tell you, is that You are Much closer to any one of the Three adjectives you used than I. Although I'll be dating myself a bit, I can tell you that I have been on these little escapades (Driving BTW) in each of the last 3 decades,

However, in all honesty, if you know vehicles well enough, especially yours, and you are attempting to bring back any amount that would be considered "Volume," the Automobile is STILL the Safest. You only have so many cavities on the Human Body......Remember, the Dogs can't smell it, so if you can get it into a place without obvious tampering being detected, they won't find it, I just proved it.....and I didn't try NEARLY as hard as I should have.
    TSW
    Dang, I spent 10 minutes type a reply and AOL dumped me and I lost evrything I had typed.!!!

Howdy Warrior, I wasn't trying to flame you. I was just tring to get a point across to Safety.

I've been going to Mexico since '84. I've been across just about every point on the Texas border, plus several illegal trips across the Rio Grande in the Big Bend, Tx area back in the early '90's. I'm dating myself too, I'll be 40 in May.

The agents these days know your car pretty good too. They get training on where and how to look for hiding places, plus they search them everyday.

From past experience, I know I can carry 10 to 15 lbs of stuff across by walking w/out getting searched.

Things have changed alot since back in the day, and I've been to Nuevo Laredo 4 times since 1-1-03, so my info is current. Since 1-1-03 I've made 12 trips across the border w/out a hitch.

Alot of the guys that give info on going to Mexico have never been there and don't know what they are talking about. Plus they give alot of bad and dangerous advice. I'am just tring to help Saftey out.

Safety, if you need directions to the QV dist just send me a PM.

Warrior, like I said, I wasn't trying to flame you, just tring to give Safety some current info.

Stengun

Howdy Warrior,

One more thing.....Where did you go? Was it to Nueveo Laredo, Mx?

Stengun

wow, i cant believe you guys have had all this trouble crossing the border. i guess im lucking cuz i have crossed like 20-30 times all through the brownsville checkpoint and never had a problem. only problem i had was in fact getting burned once with fake gear. i would be interested in that QV rep...PM

Howdy Cajun,

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    wow, i cant believe you guys have had all this trouble crossing the border. i guess im lucking cuz i have crossed like 20-30 times all through the brownsville checkpoint and never had a problem. only problem i had was in fact getting burned once with fake gear. i would be interested in that QV rep...PM
    20 or 30 times and never been searched? You need to go get a powerball loto ticket. With your luck you only need one. Then you can buy a large portion on northern Mexico. Everytime that I've driven across the border in Texas I've have always been searched. Sometimes they just look under the hood and in the truck. Sometimes they take everything out of the truck, and I mean everything! They have standing orders to check every car w/ out of state tags. I'm very clean cut and do not look like a thug or a hood. I don't look like a drug addict. I don't fit any of the profiles that cops usually look for when stopping people. Since I spent 7 years in the military picking up deserters and working as a body guard, I look more like a cop. Most of the guys at the local gun shops and ranges think I'm a Fed. So, if they check me, they'll check anybody. In Laredo, if your white and not from that area, they will search ypour car. Been there, done that.

Stengun

Froggy is offline Member
    IMO walk don't drive. Let the pharmacias know you are a new regular customer. Repeat business is always better than a one time scam. But, they can be habitual scammers, so use your instincts. Human stuff at regular pharmacies; primo, primoteston, deca , clomid, tamoxifen , arimidex , (they ain't really clued into femara yet, but you can get it), not a major scam worry here. Sometimes short on product, but they are all tied in and will get you what you want. Vet pharmacies; they got ALL the other stuff, lined up in a display case, with multiple brands. More of a scam worry here, like methyl test in your oxandralone. Lower priced brands are attractive, but IMO, pay the extra $20 to $40. Ask for what you want; no problems with that. Get yourself a big "fanny pack" (available in mexico), wear baggy "cargo" pants, combine boxes, have a couple XX brews and relax. Declare "nothing" at the crossing!! Don't get screwed up before the 50 mile boarder patrol check (dogs ain't trained for AAS). You home free my man. Also, Nuevo Laredo would be my last choice of border towns.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Get a runner = no risk

Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    I've been popped once for importation so I tend to play it safer now. I would rather pay a little more for my gear than get another felony and large fine. Don't think it can't happen to you. Just be careful. Good luck...

let me clarify it a little, i have crossed total about 20-30 times. half in a vehicle and half on foot. i have been stopped and questioned several times, but they have never conducted a physical search of my vehicle or myself. i have had them call a k9 dog on two occasions to sniff my car, but that's as far as it has gotten. i think you do better crossing at the bigger crossing stations also. also a little tip, time your trip if u can when it's raining like cats and dogs cuz they are less likely to check you out or have a dog working in a downpour.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    better not to drive across. if you get popped going across the border in your car, you can kiss your cars ass goodbye.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    let me clarify it a little, i have crossed total about 20-30 times. half in a vehicle and half on foot. i have been stopped and questioned several times, but they have never conducted a physical search of my vehicle or myself. i have had them call a k9 dog on two occasions to sniff my car, but that's as far as it has gotten. i think you do better crossing at the bigger crossing stations also. also a little tip, time your trip if u can when it's raining like cats and dogs cuz they are less likely to check you out or have a dog working in a downpour.
    1.) They stop and question EVERYBODY EVERYTIME.

2.) They sniff EVERY car EVERYTIME with a dog.

3.) Bigger crossing have more agents.

4.) All crossings are covered, and they look at out of area cars closer when its raining.

More bad and dangerous info.

Stengun

P.S. Are ya'll trying to get someone caught?

eacman65 is offline Member
    What does anyone think about NOGALES anyone ever crossed there, do they have good gear?

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    What does anyone think about NOGALES anyone ever crossed there, do they have good gear?
    Don't bother. Drive to Nuveo Laredo instead. The shopping isn't very good and there's not a very good supply of gear there. Been there, done that.

Stengun

Guys this info has been alot of help. Thanks again. What do you think of hiring runners? Im a little hesitant myself to give my hard earned gear over to some mexican. But....alot of people suggest doing it. Also, when searching your car, what all do they do to it? Do they actually remove door panels, carpet, seats etc?? This info could help alot. Thanks again for the info, definitely helping a newbie out

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i live near the canadian border and im sure the rules are the same... if they suspect you enough or just have the urge to search your car they can basically do whatever they want to it...sp they can remove panels or whatever else they see fit to satisfy their suspicion.....has anyone ever considered mailing gear back to themselves? i've neevr been to mexico so i don;t know if its possible or not....

Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy,

Don't bother. Drive to Nuveo Laredo instead. The shopping isn't very good and there's not a very good supply of gear there. Been there, done that.

Stengun
    Actually, as a whole, this may be correct, but "back in the day" one of my best guys EVER was in Nogales, the dude was straight up on everything, and had incredible deals, in fact I tried to contact him several months ago, but the number has been changed.
    We got Sust amps for a buck, Sten for 2-3 bucks for I think 3 packs? ... 10cc Vials for $8 - $20, sometimes less (Depending on what it was) and so on.
    Plus, he had his own runner if you got a lot (and we usually did) who would bring across thousands of dollars of gear for $100, sometimes it would take him 2 hours with his "proceedure" but I can tell ya we never passed it up.

But, that was then, and in defense of what Stengun said, I wasn't really impressed with the rest of the Pharms there, for the size of the place, they seem to all have about the same stuff except my guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Safety-1
    Guys this info has been alot of help. Thanks again. What do you think of hiring runners? Im a little hesitant myself to give my hard earned gear over to some mexican. But....alot of people suggest doing it. Also, when searching your car, what all do they do to it? Do they actually remove door panels, carpet, seats etc?? This info could help alot. Thanks again for the info, definitely helping a newbie out
    Yes, if they have enough on you, or have good reason to think you're carrying a lot, they will take you from the initial check point, to the secondary, and if they still can't find it, but have reason to believe IT IS there,(Like you've been snitched, found a D-bol on the floor, a pot seed, an old vial cap under the seat WHATEVER) they CAN take your vehicle behind the gate and start playin' Auto Dismantler...and if they still don't find anything, and you've been really good boys and girls, and seemed to enjoy the whole proccess, they might even help you put your car back together..a little.
    TSW

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    went to El Paso to do the same thing, got caught crossing, sucks ass, still dealing with it. sounds safer towards laredo. just be careful, i was lucky i didn't buy it all at once and get some super huge felony. Texas doesn't **** around!

Howdy Big,

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    went to El Paso to do the same thing, got caught crossing, sucks ass, still dealing with it. sounds safer towards laredo. just be careful, i was lucky i didn't buy it all at once and get some super huge felony. Texas doesn't **** around!
    Did you drive across or walk?

Stengun

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    walked...

The info is great. I need to make up my mind. Im not sure if Ive got the balls to walk across with it. But some of you seem pretty positive that walking is the best way. But then again others saying driving is the best. So... I dunno. The info really helps though. I appreciate it alot.

Howdy Big,

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    walked...
    More info please. Did you do it on a Fri, sat or sunday afternoon?

Where you nervous?

Where you drunk?

Do you fit the drug user/smuggler profile? If you look like a pro body builder and can't hide it or a drug addict, don't try to bring stuff over yoursefl, pay a runner.

Anyway, give us more info. I've been across before at Ju'arez so I know it can be tough. In '84 I was training w/ the 3rd Air Cav at Bliss and we had to get a helo to pick us up on the south side of the river, but thats another story altogether!

Stengun

What do you think about paying a runner? Is it worth the risk? Do you think its fairly safe that you wont get screwed?

Sten,

I crossed at Jaurez last year and it was easy as cake for me, but maybe because we has some mexican friends who lived in las cruces to come with us. It was pretty easy and they had some real good prices.

Pumped,

Did you walk across at Juarez or drive?

Jarg is offline New Member
    I drove across for my first trip just about a month ago, but that was at the san diego border in CA. The traffic was horrible so they basically asked us if we are bringing anything back into the states and I said no. He said pop the trunk and after he took a quick look he let us go. I don't look like the druggy type or anything so I'm sure it was just general procedure. Anyway, My friend has made at least 3 trips where he brought back illegal drugs from the SD border and has never been searched. There is too much traffic on SD border to search the ppl who don't look like drugies.

I drove across with some friends of mine. They live in Las Cruces, right near the El Paso/Juarez border. It was easy because we told them we were visiting them from out of town and they came with us to show us around Juarez.

Howdy,

They don't mess with the locals too much. Its the out-of area and out-of-state people that they really mess with. You can cross the border alot of times by driving without them searching your car. But, if they do, and they find something, they will keep your car, then, how are you going to get home? Plus,if you still owe on the car, the bank will still want you to pay for it. It you don't, it ruin your credit, plus they will probably sue you over it.

If you get searched while walking across, just tell them what you've got, play dumb, tell them you didn't know, blah, blah blah. They will fine you and give you a court date,and send you on your way. Its part of the risk. I've been doing it for 20 years and have never been searched while on foot. I might get checked the next time through, but that's part of the risk.

Since I'm going again this weekend, I'll let everybody know how it went.

Stengun

Thread Information