Tunaeater is offline New Member

About to start first cycle

Hey All.. Well I have it
    enough Test Prop to run my first cycle of 150mg eod for 12 weeks. and enough clomid for 10 cycles

Anyways I am worried because I don't have nolva, I asked the "rep" i got the stuff from if i really needed it for this cycle and he said pretty much he's 99% sure i don't. and even if i do see signs of gyro, just stop, order some nolva, get rid of the signs, and Get'r going again.

Anyways i'm nervous of course because this is my first cycle, and although Those 3 bottles look very appealing, is test prop at that dose likely to give Gyro? Also, i know a lot of people are going to burn me on this. But i do not plan on cycling after this cycle (at least for some time as i am stepping up into a testable league of sport that i hope to stay in for many years). Will after this cycle i experiance an inability to gain?

I know these seem like Really newbie questions, i've read up on them for the last couple months, but i suppose its last miniute gitters.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    It's a good idea to have everything you need for your cycle ahead of time.You will need Nolv for pct to keep your estrogen levels in check.I'd get some foe sure bro,better safe than sorry.

Other than that,happy growing and good luck on your career.

DB

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Well bravo for keeping it simple!!!!! Even though I would have suggested a long acting ester.....if youre ok with eod shots...so be it. Have your nolv before you shoot man!

Oh......what are your stats? Age/trainig experience/weight/etc

D

Tunaeater is offline New Member
    stats
    202lbs
    BF don't know, 12-14% as a ruff guess
    Max bench 395
    Max Squat 495
    training off and on for 6 years.

I am sure i could grow more "naturally" but you can only play football for so long. i'm not looking to put on to much weight, in fact i would like to try to cut a bit as well, i'd be happy with 10lbs of lean body mass, my diet and training should help me out. As well i am an easy gainer, i've never had a need to work my legs, i just though i'd go to the gym and do some legs so i could post my max squat and thats what it was the first time i got under the bar, although i'm sure the first time Posture wasn't 100% correct, i've worked on it, and am hoping to add another 45lb plate to each side by the end.

anyways i think i will take your advice and get the nolva, although i do not feel it will be neccassary for pct(and i know this can be a touchy subject), its better to be safe then sorry and thats why i will purchase it, and since i'll have it of course i'll throw it into my pct because i'm sure will only do good thier.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    if you're being tested in the near future, prop is the way to go
    Last edited by CajunMuscle; 02-06-2004 at 02:19 AM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaeater
    stats
    202lbs
    BF don't know, 12-14% as a ruff guess
    Max bench 395
    Max Squat 495
    training off and on for 6 years.

I am sure i could grow more "naturally" but you can only play football for so long. i'm not looking to put on to much weight, in fact i would like to try to cut a bit as well, i'd be happy with 10lbs of lean body mass, my diet and training should help me out. As well i am an easy gainer, i've never had a need to work my legs, i just though i'd go to the gym and do some legs so i could post my max squat and thats what it was the first time i got under the bar, although i'm sure the first time Posture wasn't 100% correct, i've worked on it, and am hoping to add another 45lb plate to each side by the end.

anyways i think i will take your advice and get the nolva, although i do not feel it will be neccassary for pct(and i know this can be a touchy subject), its better to be safe then sorry and thats why i will purchase it, and since i'll have it of course i'll throw it into my pct because i'm sure will only do good thier.
    Smart move on the Nolv bro.You might not need it during cycle ,but you'll need 20mgs ed for pct.

Good luck

DB

Thread Information