alan33 is offline New Member

spring break/wanna be hard

heres the deal---
    i have a 20 ml bottle of stan qv 50 winny
    i am 6'0 215 and want to cut up.
    i will have strict diet and good cardio on empty stomach... this alone will cut me up

i want the winny to give me the hard look and make my veins bulge a little.
    should i still take the winny everyday??? i though maybe twice a week b/c i am not depending on making huge gains. just want the hard look. Also how bad will this one cycle be on my hair. it is the first and only cycle hopefully. I know that winny alone doesnt make great gains but will it do what i want?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    just stick to diet and cardio and throw in some more cardio

steroids is not what you need right now. winny twice a week will do nothin for ya

save the winny and add some test for a cycle later down the road. do u have pct prepared?

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alan33
    heres the deal---
    i have a 20 ml bottle of stan qv 50 winny
    i am 6'0 215 and want to cut up.
    i will have strict diet and good cardio on empty stomach... this alone will cut me up

i want the winny to give me the hard look and make my veins bulge a little.
    should i still take the winny everyday??? i though maybe twice a week b/c i am not depending on making huge gains. just want the hard look. Also how bad will this one cycle be on my hair. it is the first and only cycle hopefully. I know that winny alone doesnt make great gains but will it do what i want?
    Its only gonna work if you use it everyday, twice a week will be completly useless. Once a day isn't going to give you huge gains, it will just give you exactly what your looking for probably. Get another bottle and do it for 40 days straight. Trust me other wise you will be pissed.

40 days straight will do a number on my hair i think/ but you tell me im not to educated on the roid subject as you can tell by my cycle.

winny is normally run at 50mg ed for 6 weeks (42 days). its not reccommended to run a winny only cycle. do a search on "winny(winstrol ) only" or just "winny" and you will learn

40 days straight will do a number on my hair i think/ but you tell me im not to educated on the roid subject as you can tell by my cycle.
    unless you are already having problems with your hair you will be fine. If I take winny I always take it for 50 days straight at least.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    alan your choosing to use AS for all the wrong reasons.Just to get a vieny look..come on...I agree with consistency there,cardio and more cardio....

i know winny only is a bad cycle, but i dont want to juice up too much and f0ck up my health/ but i just want the hard look like I said/ and w/ my hair it falls out when it gets long but when it is short it doesnt/ everyones hair falls out a little though

you will **** your health up. It might shut down your bodies own production of test. which could lead to no sex drive and possibly the inability to get it up. You might look good at the beach, but perhspd wont look to good in bed. Clomid can help this though. I am not an expert on winny only cycles, so ill shut up now and let someone else take care of it.
    Last edited by Consistency; 02-05-2004 at 11:54 AM.

i know winny only is a bad cycle, but i dont want to juice up too much and f0ck up my health/ but i just want the hard look like I said/ and w/ my hair it falls out when it gets long but when it is short it doesnt/ everyones hair falls out a little though
    I did a winny only cycle to accomplish what you say you want, and even though it is "not a good cycle" it worked perfect for me in accomplishing that goal. If you want to get the real, full effect of steriods thats when you gotta turn to test and other steriods.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    it has begun http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=73190

just to add something constructive: i dont think steroids are for you right now. tweaking your bodies hormones is not something you do 'just once' and just to get 'hard' for 1 week out of the year. think of your health.

so a winny only cycle will give me a limp d1ck and shut down my nat. test ?????
    also for wally- how many shots a week did you take

your going to have to inject/or injest ed for best results. but you should just put some dedicated time at the gym instead. just my opinion.

I took 50mg tabs. Never had a problem with limp dick either, on anything even when taking 600mgs of deca a week. Deca allegedly gives you "deca dick" maybe for some but not me. Still able to bang sluts like a screen door in a hurricane. If your worried about your natural test, get some clomid to take after your done with the winny and that will take care of it.

i am in the gym year round/ much like most of you i'm sorry but i have tried to stay away from roids as long as possible b/c i havent needed them to get bigger/but i do need them for the hard look like i want/ i just want to know what is the best results from the least amount of winstrol ??

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    you will **** your health up. You will shut down your bodies own production of test. Leading to no sex drive and the inability to get it up. You might look good at the beach, but wont look to good in bed. Clomid can help this though. I am not an expert on winny only cycles, so ill shut up now and let someone else take care of it.
    wow, i think you kinda over killed it there... anyway, no, I dont' think you have the dedication to use anabolics. You are that guy...the guy who juices and has no idea what is going on. I think you got the right idea about cardio and everything but seriously, where you 3 months ago when I started planning for spring break or any of the other serious guys? I love seeing it when guys want to juice just for spring break because it just shows a lack of discipline and trying to be mainstream.

Look, I took a winny only cycle as my first cycle. I can feel what you want. I took 50mg eod. I had no side effects except dry joints. I gained 8 lbs and was ripped because of my cardio and diet. You could accomplish what you want but I see you as the same as all the other spring break juicers. It is up to you and you will probably do it. I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do.

Later

how in the world could you say i was not dedicated when i have gained everything i have from just eating right and training naturally/ when you are actually takin the shortcuts but that is your decision and i am not gonna flame you for it/ you have more balls than i do for doing that to your health/ but since i dont know about the roids i would like to know how to take it and get the hard body i want that i cant obtain naturally?

i am in the gym year round/ much like most of you i'm sorry but i have tried to stay away from roids as long as possible b/c i havent needed them to get bigger/but i do need them for the hard look like i want/ i just want to know what is the best results from the least amount of winstrol??
    50% makes a good point. BTW I meant to tell you that I took 50mg tabs everyday. It is your choice, if you do it I'm sure you won't regret it, but if you had more time and reseached and planned it out better you could come up with a great cycle and get some serious results. Anyway, if you do it do it for 40 days, taking it everyday and train as hard as you ever have in your life. Good luck in what ever you decide.

also i know winny shots are very painful/ so could yall help on where would be the best to take them?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Have yo considered running a clen cycle with an ECA stack in between,or a less harsh oral like anavar ??

also i know winny shots are very painful/ so could yall help on where would be the best to take them?
    its best to eat it. unless your is suspended in oil. Da Bull makes an interesting point about eca. have you considered it?

i have 2 stan qv 50 20 ml bottles= how could i eat this? they are injectables- i have read that i can drink it but i dont know about the stan qv b/c it is a vet steroid

you suck up desired amount in your syringe. take off the needle and shoot it in your mouth. its pretty self explanatory.

sorry i am new as you all know by now what is the eca?

ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin. do a search and you'll find hundreds of eca stacks, experiences etc.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Hey, I wasn't flaming you. If you have been busting your ass this whole time then go for it. I just didn't think you were ready and you sound like every other guy in my gym this time of the year. Honestly, I don't think you'll see harmful sides. I just think if you were really serious about it then you would have started looking into it a while back instead of us walking you through it. I aint hatin, like I said, I did a winny only cycle and saw good results. You have the final say so with your body so you can do whatever you want to it. See you on the beach

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    and the spring break threads begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

educated

you say your not too educated...WELL GET EDUCATED!

big swoll is offline Member
    it is the first and only cycle hopefully

there is no such thing as only doing one cycle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    there is no such thing as only doing one cycle!!!
    Agreed 100%, once you see how fun it is it is extremly hard to stay away forever. IT IS TO MUCH ****ING FUN!!!!!!

Jackman is offline Banned
    once u got stack youll never go back hehe

da bull makes a good point... try clen 2 weeks on then eca 2 weeks on and back to clen so on and so on.... the clen will help you burn fat as well as harden your muscles. the eca will just burn fat to get you cut up and ripped. I think this will be the better way for you to go. Do a search on clen and eca

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    Motoxxxguy warned us! where is he when you need him?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW, what a thread. When we say Winstrol screws with your hairline, it's not automatic your hair will come back!!! First off, I truly feel your not enough educated to be doing a cycle. Winstrol alone sucks! If you knew what your were doing, you would know that you could add some TEST Prop to your cycle (less water retention) and you would definitely realize TEST is the base for all cycles! The look your looking for can also be achieved using EQ along with Test. Here is my experience with Winstrol and yes I ran it correctly (stacked with Test and EQ). I had to quit taking it. It destroyed my joints sooo bad, I couldn't lift for 4 months. I woke up every morning in such pain, you couldn't believe it. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAME across or bought some steroids , doesn't mean you should do it. Be smart!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    WOW, what a thread. When we say Winstrol screws with your hairline, it's not automatic your hair will come back!!! First off, I truly feel your not enough educated to be doing a cycle. Winstrol alone sucks! If you knew what your were doing, you would know that you could add some TEST Prop to your cycle (less water retention) and you would definitely realize TEST is the base for all cycles! The look your looking for can also be achieved using EQ along with Test. Here is my experience with Winstrol and yes I ran it correctly (stacked with Test and EQ). I had to quit taking it. It destroyed my joints sooo bad, I couldn't lift for 4 months. I woke up every morning in such pain, you couldn't believe it. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAME across or bought some steroids, doesn't mean you should do it. Be smart!
    **** bro, I guess I would feel the same way about winstrol if I were you, but personally I have never had any problems with winny. No hair loss, or sore joints. IMO I love Winny.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    **** bro, I guess I would feel the same way about winstrol if I were you, but personally I have never had any problems with winny. No hair loss, or sore joints. IMO I love Winny.
    Lucky you bro!!! And you were running it ED? That just goes to show everyone reacts differently.... Just like when I'm on TEST. NO side effects! Hell, I don't even bloat!!!!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no argueing that winny is very popular as a pre-contest muscle hardener for competitive bodybuilders as it draws out most of the water weight left over when dieting down to a 4% and below bodyfat range...

But for someone looking to tighten up or lean out for a spring-break trip or a big event, winny offers more sides than it does benefits. Even though not everyone experiences all of the sides common with winny, the chances alone of thinner hair, weaker joints, higher bp, and/or liver toxicity (drinking on 17aa) do not seem worth it for a few extra veins and tighter look while on the beach. But thats just me. One time of that stuff was enough for me.

~US~

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Lucky you bro!!! And you were running it ED? That just goes to show everyone reacts differently.... Just like when I'm on TEST. NO side effects! Hell, I don't even bloat!!!!
    you are right bro everyone reacts different, when I use it I do run it ED and this you might find hard to believe, but I swear it's the truth, last time taking winny I took it for 75 days straight, no sides.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    bump.... anavar ... and the clen ..

hell do the winny... but you won't know which one it was that did it for you.....

if you start over the next year... trying a little cycle experience, read alot...

next summer...........you will be the $hit................

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    its best to eat it. unless your is suspended in oil. Da Bull makes an interesting point about eca. have you considered it?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hmmm....
    We need a sticky for "Spring Break" cycler's......especially for ones starting the 2nd week in Feb? Come on guys, that isn't what this is about. Think "Lifestyle" and come back, at least then you'll be in the right frame of mind for this.JMO>
    TSW

Thread Information