alan33 is offline New Member

wanna hear from early juicers!!!

i want to know how bad starting early f----d you guys up b/c i was stupid enough to let my friend talk me into taking a winny only cycle when i was just turning 19

let me know what could have happened to me and some of your experiences

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    i started early and totally regret it...i started when i was 19 and had very little knowledge and was putting some harsh ones into me like fina, anadrol , etc.....i take high blood pressure medicine now, even though i cant say for a fact that it is because of early steroid use ...and once you start there is no such thing as "this one and only cycle"..you will want to do more. id personally swear to gaining as much knowledge as possible and try growing naturally until you know 100 % that you cant anymore(and dont mistake this with a plateau)

ColdSore is offline Banned
    everyone will react diffrentl bro...a winny only cycle probly wont f- you up to bad...its better than doing fina and drol like big21 did....**** boy

you could go to a doc and have your blood tested and that would tell alot..worst caseyou might have stunted your growth, and might go bald at an early age

yeah like i said very uneducated at the time...wish i knew then what i do now

yea i am definately with you on starting 2 early i just f00cked up and didnt research until it was too late... i only took 3 shots a week of winny for 7 weeks and dont think it messed me up but i dont know and cant tell.. maybe my nat test is kickin back in and i should be able to gain naturally until 21 at least

you should be fine if that is all you did...but id definetely wait and learn

someone told me that winny most like did not stunt my growth b/c it does not convert to estrogen(which causes the growth plates to close) hopefully this is true./. but i know i prob. f0cked my hair up, but maybe not from just the little bit i took

also someone told me that eca would be safe for me at my age,, but i am not listening to them until i hear from yall..
    what is it and is it safe for me?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    effedrine caffine and asprin, great for cutting fat.

how do i take it??? is it safe??

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alan33
    how do i take it??? is it safe??
    why dont you do a search?? its not too hard....

anyway back to the topic
    what do you guys think// did i fu00ck my self up bad or was the cycle too light to have any long term effects even if i was 19

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    although i cant speak for you or anyone else i havent noticed any bad effects from starting early. i started test and d-bol when i was 14 and well after that i really didnt come off until i was 20. i was always on one thing or another. the only thing i regret is not knowing more about the stuff before i took it. it kinda sucks having to learn the hard way

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    I think i was 16 when i started Sust. dont regret it at all. ECA's are safe if used properly. If not, they can very well kill you or damage your heart.

i am not talking about the eca hurting me i am talking about the one cycle of winstrol when i was 19

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alan33
    i am not talking about the eca hurting me i am talking about the one cycle of winstrol when i was 19
    my first cycle was when I was 17 it was 5 amps of test e and 5 amps of primotest, and no nolva or pct because I didn't know what I was doing. My buddy said here take these and they will make you big and I thought that sounded like a good deal to me so I took them. I don't regret it I didn't suffer any sides accept for a little acne. Don't think I would recommend it but, young guys are just gonna see it, then take it and there not gonna get on the internet first to see if what there doing is right or wrong. Live and Learn.

tylerdurden is offline Junior Member
    started at 19,didnt know what i was takin,turned out to be 5 dbol (5mg)a day and 200mg cypionate and 200mgdeca weekly,hadnt heard of pct,but i ate like a horse and man did i grow,dont regret it at all,i had 3yrs of natural liftin under my belt though,wouldve did gear at any stage in those 3yrs only couldnt afford it

Thread Information