rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member

anabolic review drug profiles

Ive been researching this forum for about 2 months (reading threads). You guys have me set on my first cycle, 12 weeks test. ethn./cyp.(clomid/nolv. pct), but the drug profile on the site gives opposite info, than you guys. It says beginners should never start with test. This has me wondering. Im still going with the info from the guys on here, but just wondering??

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rlslmshdy
    Ive been researching this forum for about 2 months (reading threads). You guys have me set on my first cycle, 12 weeks test. ethn./cyp.(clomid/nolv. pct), but the drug profile on the site gives opposite info, than you guys. It says beginners should never start with test. This has me wondering. Im still going with the info from the guys on here, but just wondering??
    Where does it say that at? Beginners should ONLY start with test as their first cycle to see how their body will react to it. Since it should be included in every other cycle as a base, this person will be able to know what effects, if good (gains) or bad (sides), test has on them and the gains made from test alone compared to stacking it with other steroids like EQ, deca , fina, etc.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Do not pay attention to the profiles on the main page. They are outdated by a long shot. Thats why you have us.
    They will be updated within time

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Where does it say that at? Beginners should ONLY start with test as their first cycle to see how their body will react to it. Since it should be included in every other cycle as a base, this person will be able to know what effects, if good (gains) or bad (sides), test has on them and the gains made from test alone compared to stacking it with other steroids like EQ, deca, fina, etc.
    it says this on the main anabolic review page under drug profiles.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Do not pay attention to the profiles on the main page. They are outdated by a long shot. Thats why you have us.
    Yep, he's right. You can blame me. lol If there were 4 or 5 more of me, it would already be done.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    Yep, he's right. You can blame me. lol If there were 4 or 5 more of me, it would already be done.
    Well get working on cloming yourself then! what you waiting for.......

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    LOL..yea same info i was reading 3 years ago... instead we are updated with, the infamous dancing banana Your best resource is the message board..
    Last edited by monster.; 02-06-2004 at 11:28 AM.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    definitely noticed some oldschool stuff on the main page. if its going to be updated in the fashion of the new discussion board, i can't wait to see how it turns out!

Thread Information