Hardcore189 is offline Junior Member

Question Question to those whom are Educated

About 4 months ago i did a 8 week cycle of......30mg D-Bol a day for 4 weeks and 2cc a week of Test 250 (1cc Friday and 1cc Monday shots) for 8 weeks. I gained about 15lbs and now i am up to 210. I have always been strong and my bench has always been high (at least for me 360). What would be a good cycle to take in order to gain max muscle and if possible help drop a little fat. I am educated on steriod use but i have just recently been reading this site and came to the conclusion that some of the people who read this and respond to questions are highly educated in these topics, much more then I am. Thanx

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You should really put something together and have us critique it. You always need test, deca , halo, dbol , a-boms, tren are all good for bulking.

tylerdurden is offline Junior Member
    if money isnt a huge concern,for a second cycle,id do eq,fina and test cyp or enanthate ,run clen 2weeks on/2weeks off throughout it for fat burning,well fina is good for fat burning too,this will bulk you up with quality mass gains,anadrol maybe too advanced for 2nd cycle,if u wanted you could go 30mg dbol daily for 1st 4-5 weeks but as you probably know,itll add a bit of bloat

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I'd stick with some Test and DBOL and throw in some EQ or Deca . But I would defnitely run the cycle longer than 8 weeks.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    You wanna bulk up and lose a little fat? Well thats hard to do all in one cycle, but bulking and cutting depends alot on diet as well as the compounds you run. I would suggest test e, eq, and even dbol for the first 4 weeks. Followed by pct.

did you do pct for your last cycle?

Hardcore189 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the information...i am gonna do some more research and i will let you guys know what i decide...one thing i am not clear on is the dosage of these things like how much and when....i guess the only way to find out it research thanks again

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Theres a lot of info on the board bro you'll figure it out. Let us know and we will critique it.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    simply put I would run this

d-bol @ 35mg/ed
    wk1-13 test e @ 600mg/wk
    wk 1-12 eq @ 400mg/wk

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    simply put I would run this

d-bol @ 35mg/ed
    wk1-13 test e @ 600mg/wk
    wk 1-12 eq @ 400mg/wk
    That cycles not bad, but i would stick with test at 500mg a week. The EQ looks good. And run the dbol for only the first 4 weeks at 30mg ed. Split the injections up twice a week and YES you can combine them into one shot.

'Whom' is only used as the subject of a sentance.

Bartleby is offline Member
    you should look into a prop/fina cycle...do a search on it and youll see how its run, sounds like what youre looking for...

Test/Deca to Test/Tren :
    Very Simple, Very effective.
    Everybody has opinions and favorites, but if Mass/Strength is what your goal is, and you don't want to be clouded by too much info, you really can't beat this.
    And after consulting with Pheedno, and getting the misconceptions of the Progesterone issue cleared up, I will more than likely run them together next time.
    With the exception of water retention, which I firmly believe can be kept well under wraps with the proper precautions, I think Test/Deca/Tren would be EXTREMELY hard to beat on a straight up "Just Gimme the Muscle" Bulking/Mass/Strength Cycle.
    I must have Deca to go heavy for months on end, or Joint Failure is imminent. Tren is nearly 4-5 times more Anabolic than most AAS, and makes me strong as hell, and just as hard as EQ, in less than half the time, and a Zillion calories is not absolutely necessary. And Test is...well, TEST!
    The Prolactin issue is the only thing I'm a little unclear on yet. Need to pick Pheedno's Braniac Mind a little more on that one.
    TSW

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    I agree with warrior. Even though I used such a cycle last year to bulk, I cut up, gained mass and became stronger at the same time. It's a good combo for sure.

Thread Information