chipper22 is offline Junior Member

natural gains after cycle/ can anyone answer.

Ok to everyone who will flame me for not doing my research, not knowing what i am doing, bla bla bla whatever. I dont care if i get flamed i just want honest answers that i can go by b/c everyone i know tells me different..

i have done research but you are right// i do not know what i am doing..
    i want to know if i take winny for 6 weeks / 2-3 shots a week will i be able to make natural gains after i am through. i just want to harden up a bit and get over this plateau. will i ever be able to be a natural gainer after taking this cycle???

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, but it will be difficult right after while your natural test levels are returning to normal.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chipper22
    Ok to everyone who will flame me for not doing my research, not knowing what i am doing, bla bla bla whatever. I dont care if i get flamed i just want honest answers that i can go by b/c everyone i know tells me different..

i have done research but you are right// i do not know what i am doing..
    i want to know if i take winny for 6 weeks / 2-3 shots a week will i be able to make natural gains after i am through. i just want to harden up a bit and get over this plateau. will i ever be able to be a natural gainer after taking this cycle???
    No, because taknig winstrol 2 or three times a week will NOT do anything! Winstorl because of it's half life should be injected every day!

so if i took winstrol everyday/ i could make natural gains after i got off?? that doesnt make since/ i dont see why that would make a difference/ i know that if i take it everyday it will be more effective/ but i dont need much help from these roids i just want a little boost. i am not looking for a miracle i am already 6'0 215 about 12% body fat. just want to harden up a little/ what could i do to keep natural gains and help my nat. test kick back in after cycle??

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    If your going to get into AS do it correctly. IF done wrong your blood levels will be all over the place, it will be a waste of money, and you run more risk of side effects. Get some NO2 or something.

i have took NO2 for 5 months and love it/ i just want to harden up w/ a little winny/ how can a little winny fuc me up worse than all the stuff yall are taking????????

bigdog81 is offline Member
    it wont mess u up bro..
    ive always ran it 100mg eod..or 50mg ed....depending on your mg/ml
    but do your research on winny first....in depth and you will find out that winny makes your muscles hard but weakens the tendons and ligaments and makes them brittle....
    read up on your gear....but you cant beat fina if you want the lean look and hardness....just my two cents bro..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yea like tre said, it needs to be run ed optimally at 50mg. This way it keeps your blood levels stable and you risk less sides. If you dont want to take that much then just take 25mg ed. But you want see much results with that amount of dosage.

Research and do it all properly

mman is offline Junior Member
    Dude...how many screenames and threads are you going to make for the same questions??

Thread Information