someday is offline Member

Not happy with results...what am i doing wrong.

Alright i've been on 75mg's tren and 125 mcgs of cytomel ED for the last three weeks and haven't seen much in the way of results. Carbs have been around 75 a day and have been doing cardio 3 times a week on an empty stomache for 45 minutes. What am i doing wrong, i look in the mirror and it seemslike im getting fatter........

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Besides the carbs what's your diet like?

JohnnyB

Testify is offline Senior Member
    And where's your Test?

Diet brakes down something like this.....
    Breakfast 2 whole eggs and 5 egg whites, usually a piece of whole wheat toast or oats.
    Bar or shake snack
    Lunch - hamburger meat (90/10) or chicken breast about 12 ounces give or take.
    Bar or shake snack.
    Dinner - usually big steak or some eggs again.
    Then PWO shake with 50grams protien and some oats.

One thing is i eat ketchup with allot of my meals, not a whole lot of it just about a tablespoon or so for some taste...think this could be killing me??

Reason i didn't add test is becuase i cannot gain any more weight, my job wont allow it, i know about the dreaded fina weiner but am not concerned about that. My concern was getting cut up.

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    Alright i've been on 75mg's tren and 125 mcgs of cytomel ED for the last three weeks and haven't seen much in the way of results. Carbs have been around 75 a day and have been doing cardio 3 times a week on an empty stomache for 45 minutes. What am i doing wrong, i look in the mirror and it seemslike im getting fatter........

if your trying to get cut you should be running 6 days a week, most likely its your diet though check out the diet forum here, has some very helpful cutting diet

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    And where's your Test?
    i agree fina without test is bad enough but t-3 without test is crazy

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE= i know about the dreaded fina weiner but am not concerned about that. My concern was getting cut up.[/QUOTE]

that is something that you should be concerned about

Please lets not turn this into a you should of added test debate. Its my body and my goals and this is how i've decided to do it. I've weighed the consequences and decided the positives out weigh the negatives. I decided to run fina ED to help combat the muscle eating effects of t3 otherwise it would have been run EOD also im keeping the t3 dose relatively low in order to help combat this as well.

I agree i could be doing some more cardio, im probably going to up it to 5 times a week as Tuesday and Thursday my day starts at 6 anyhow.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Have you been maintaining bodyfat measurements? Three weeks is hardly enough time to see dramatic changes, but if you track your bodyfat rather than watch a scale you should see some results. Oh yeah, you probably have not saturated your body yet with the fina. It took me several weeks before I noticed anything.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Test doesn't make someone gain weight...calories do.

One can run a gram of test a week but unless diet and training is on point results may be dissappointing.

Reciting the new disclaimer required on all steroid bottles.

Sig....i figure ill give it another week and at that point if nothing new develops ill accept the fact that i jacked up my fina conversion and order some new stuff and try to convert it according to different directions.* i heated it to steralize and realized that it may have chemically changed the tren protien strand* If i do this would it be a good idea to post the differences in the lab sectin in order to compare the two results and show everyone first hand personal experiences?????

Usualsuspect...your exactly right and it probably should be run on all bottles that diet is quite possibly the most important thing in bodybuilding. But since i seriously cant gain ten more pounds without being over the weight limit for my height im not willing to take the chance no matter how much i take BB seriously. I realize ill never compete but i am proud of my accomplishments and seriously appreciate all that have contributed positively to this thread. Heres my plan

For the next two weeks no more ketchup and up cardio to five times a week 45 minutes a day. If i dont get the results i expect i will reorder and correct my tren making techniques according to the AR lab.

If anyone else has anything that might help let me know....

oh yah...if you guys are wondering why im not running clen its becuase i simply cant fuction on more than 50 mcgs of clen....it seriously makes me sick ...would running an ECA stack have a significantly positive effect on my fat loss and muscle building goals or should i just nix that idea and stick with my original plan.

Thread Information