Thread: Dbol

joey11 is offline Associate Member

Dbol

I'm almost done my four weeks of d-bol and i didnt gain nothing but five pounds, but i think that was from the increase in food Im also on sus250 and fina, its thai dbol , started at 25mg/day now im at 40mg/day for about week and a half, all the pictures that i saw on here looked just like mine. Ive been training for about a year and doing great with gains my diet is good, 3500-4500 cals/300grams protein/carbs? dont reallly count just eat alot of oatmeal and potatoes. Has anyone not gained off dbol? I just bought some naps and im trying them to see if maybe my thais were old or underdosed, and the naps are legit. Can someone tell me what going on?

greggor916 is offline New Member
    Shouldn't you take d-bol for longer then four weeks? Take the naps and see what happens, if you get bigger the D you had first could be fake.

Everyone on here always says dont take longer than 4-6 weeks, plus it was my first time taking the dbol .

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would stop taking the dbols bro unless you hate your liver. 6 weeks is the longest anyone should go and its not recomended. There is no way you know if the dbols are fake so just keep your cycle going and the tren and sust should throw on some weight.

muscle7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joey11
    I'm almost done my four weeks of d-bol and i didnt gain nothing but five pounds, but i think that was from the increase in food Im also on sus250 and fina, its thai dbol, started at 25mg/day now im at 40mg/day for about week and a half, all the pictures that i saw on here looked just like mine. Ive been training for about a year and doing great with gains my diet is good, 3500-4500 cals/300grams protein/carbs? dont reallly count just eat alot of oatmeal and potatoes. Has anyone not gained off dbol? I just bought some naps and im trying them to see if maybe my thais were old or underdosed, and the naps are legit. Can someone tell me what going on?
    I have gained off of my d bol from what i weighed at the end of 4 weeks about 8lbs, i aint running only that. Used it as a good kick start till my Test and Deca kick in .I took d-bol for only four weeks at 40 mg throughout with lots of food and water.I would continue with your cycle and diet good

BIGCDAWG is offline Junior Member

naps?

what are naps?

I was only going to take the naps for a week to see if anything changes, im taking r-ala also for my liver. The fina just started to give me night sweats so it wont be long before i start seeing more gains

Naps is just short for NAPOSIM a brand of romanian dbol .

BIGCDAWG is offline Junior Member
    thanks

Thread Information