50%Natural is offline Respected Member

lr sent me 14 free bottles 1 month ago...should I be ****in my pants?

What do you guys think....I ordered clen a long time ago from him maybe in like october. He recently just sent me a bunch of free stuff. Technically, i didn't buy it but do you think there are sales/receipts of any kind that would some how link me to all that stuff. I'm cleaning house right now..but still kinda spooked since I live 4 hours from Norlens

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Send it all to me right away and you'll be fine.....

sure dabull...no seriously, he sent me their entire line up plus a couple extras and i'm kinda scared

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    just get it out of your house and in a safe place for a while, you never can be to safe

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    just get it out of your house and in a safe place for a while, you never can be to safe
    That's true,better safe than sorry.

I like Ambulance 1984's answer:
    "Set your house on fire and move to Cananda!".....lol
    Seriously though, I tried to blow it off to tell you the truth, until Dizzle put up that link to MC about that guy gettin' a knock from the DEA via Local PD the very next freakin' day! In another state no less.
    I just got the Liquid Steel, but he kicked me down some Liquid Burn cuz I was whinin' about payin' for overnight and it not goin' out for 2 days.
    Now I wish I'd have kept my Sissy Whinin' Baby Mouth Shut!
    I didn't even ask for it, but hey, a trails a trail...so "Too safe" is an Oxymoron if you ask me.
    TSW

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If all you have is research products, then you have nothing to worry about. They are legal to own. If he sent you something like GHB, then definitely throw it out as soon as possible. Also, don't throw it out in your own garbage because they can check that without any type of warrant.

Purplehaze is offline Junior Member
    I dont think that you have anything to worry about...They are looking for the Bigtime buyers of certain products...

Thanks for the sigh of relief purplehaze, good to see you on this board...you know which products. And also, why do people say he was slangin ghb? I thought his website said he was researching it...did I miss something except people jumping to a conclusion too quickly. Also...he sent me all those things to "experiment" and the only real thing I ever bought from him was clen back in like oct, so I am kinda feelin better now.

Nice to see you as well.....I have this for you to read...This was sent to me because as most of you all know LR was giving out free samples on a few boards...

Originally posted by bayoumike
    I just think that everyone should be rested in knowing that the LR bust has nothing to do with ancillaries.....as a matter of fact the truth will be known shortly along with media rebutles. Some fat, jackass cops thought that they were going to be getting awards and pats on the back for this one and are desperately scrambling to cover-up their **** up. NO WAY IN HELL WAS LR MANUFACTURING GBL AND ESPECIALLY NOT SELLING IT. So far the contacts to LR customers have been more to inquire and make sure no GBL was purchased. They have found nothing, will find nothing and a serious lawsuit is in store. The new GABA products are amino acid deriviatives and actually got tested and cleared by customs long before the bust, completely 100% legal no loopholes needed. After the proof of the lack of GBL, the ancillaries and customers will not be an issue. The juice was a VERY small personal amount and the intent to distribute is always slapped down at first to beef up the charges. It is all lacking, a rumor must have passed due to the GABA which to the uneducated mass had somehow gotten confused with GBL.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze
    Nice to see you as well.....I have this for you to read...This was sent to me because as most of you all know LR was giving out free samples on a few boards...

Originally posted by bayoumike
    I just think that everyone should be rested in knowing that the LR bust has nothing to do with ancillaries.....as a matter of fact the truth will be known shortly along with media rebutles. Some fat, jackass cops thought that they were going to be getting awards and pats on the back for this one and are desperately scrambling to cover-up their **** up. NO WAY IN HELL WAS LR MANUFACTURING GBL AND ESPECIALLY NOT SELLING IT. So far the contacts to LR customers have been more to inquire and make sure no GBL was purchased. They have found nothing, will find nothing and a serious lawsuit is in store. The new GABA products are amino acid deriviatives and actually got tested and cleared by customs long before the bust, completely 100% legal no loopholes needed. After the proof of the lack of GBL, the ancillaries and customers will not be an issue. The juice was a VERY small personal amount and the intent to distribute is always slapped down at first to beef up the charges. It is all lacking, a rumor must have passed due to the GABA which to the uneducated mass had somehow gotten confused with GBL.

That's interesting, thanks for the info Purple Haze.

-LH

yeah that is great...bayoumike always seemed like a nice guy...hope those jerk off cops get what's coming to em

I am currently trying to get some more info on this....But lets be serious people, I doubt LE will track down anyone that has been purchasing ancillaries....That would be alot of money and time, and it just doesnt seem likely....

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    yeah that is great...bayoumike always seemed like a nice guy...hope those jerk off cops get what's coming to em
    They won't. They'll try to cover thier butts and do something shady and crappy. Cops are like that

-LH

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Well, I hope it turns out this exact way I was not really informed on the new product......Time will tell....PH

db2
    db2 is offline New Member
    what about the marijuana they were busted with? I read they were busted with some marijuana in the house. was it only personal amounts?

From my understanding it was a personal amount...I will check some more and update what I find..PH

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcomw ph Love your avatar, jimmi and Stevie were awsome. Sorry for the highjack

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    50%..I also had a large amount of freebies sent to me a few months ago, and I will tell you the entire box is still sitting in plain view up in my bathroom..I have a lot to use if the coppers showed up at my house, but I haven't lost a seconds sleep over it..They are ancillaries and "research products" and this loophole allows the purchase and possession of these items..If you are truly stressed over it, then I would say get rid of them just to ease your mind..But I'm holding on to my goodies..

Doc M

I feel the same way..I would keep everything...If you are that worried about it, keep it a bros house for awhile...

Thread Information