Jarg is offline New Member

first cycle progress

So I'm 23 and about 17 days into my first cycle. My cycle is basically testoprim-d which is 200mg enan. 50mg prop. I'm injecting about every 3 days (2 days in between injections). Basically, I've gone up about 6-7lb since i've started and my strength has started to increase. What i'm wondering is weather or not these gains are good and if I should continue with the way I've been doing things (ie eating, working out, doses). Should I expect to continue to see good gains or are they going to be dropping off?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would inject every 2 days because of the prop

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I would inject every 2 days because of the prop
    Not sure if I understand? I should inject everyother day? That would be like 750mg test/ wk which I thought was a lot for a first cycle?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Drop the dosage and inject more often. You are not taking full advantage of the Prop. e3d isnt bad but eod is better. Other than that sounds like your getting good results.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarg
    So I'm 23 and about 17 days into my first cycle. My cycle is basically testoprim-d which is 200mg enan. 50mg prop. I'm injecting about every 3 days (2 days in between injections). Basically, I've gone up about 6-7lb since i've started and my strength has started to increase. What i'm wondering is weather or not these gains are good and if I should continue with the way I've been doing things (ie eating, working out, doses). Should I expect to continue to see good gains or are they going to be dropping off?
    Bro give it a chance...your test is just starting to kick in around week 3 or 4, the gains your getting now are probably just from the prop and training, eating etc...

Also forgot to mention im taking .25mg/ day of arimidex just starting a few days ago. One other question, right now im alternating inj. spots, from the left delt to right delt. Is that an over load for those muscles if I inject too often. I know i can use another muscle but those just seem comfortable to me.
    Last edited by Jarg; 02-06-2004 at 06:43 PM.

wallycn is offline Banned
    I agree with mallet, keep doing what your doing. All the Test E is building up in your system and I bet soon you size and strenght are going to take off, it just take a while to build up. Get ready to have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    I agree with mallet, keep doing what your doing. All the Test E is building up in your system and I bet soon you size and strenght are going to take off, it just take a while to build up. Get ready to have some fun.
    So you don't think i need to increase the injections per week at all?

Also Is it a problem that i only inject in my delts? I heard that the receptors can't absorb too much if I inject in the same spots too often. Is that true?

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarg
    So you don't think i need to increase the injections per week at all?
    I think you will be fine, just have paitence.

smits101 is offline New Member
    def does not hurt to switch up injections sites, try shootin some cc's in the quads and gluets

Well it's been about 4 weeks on the cycle and I still have about 4 more weeks left. The thing is I haven't really gone up in weight much in the passed 2 weeks. Pretty much gained the 5-6 lb the first 2 weeks and haven't gone up since. My strength has gone up, just curious as to why my weight hasn't increased anymore. Anyone have any input?

I was planning on doing 8 wk cycle for my first but should I extend it to 10-12 wks? Maybe it takes even longer for the test to kick in for me?

Jackman is offline Banned
    Bro as you gain muscle you also need to increase your calorie intake as your muscles feed off them... so more muscle you have the more mouths to feed!

I think my diet has been ok. I've been keeping around 4500 cal i think and 200g+ protein. Maybe the test i got sucks.

Thread Information