ZTEM is offline Associate Member

Sus...and test???

Ok...i know from the title of this it looks like i dont know shit. I know that Sustanon has all test in it....But I was curious if it would be bad or a waste to combine 500mg/week of sus with 200mg test enath/wk. The only reason I am considering doing this is because i just got the sustanon in today and I have this test enath just sitting in my room untouched and i dont want it to just die sitting on my shelf unused. Let me know what you think can or will happen???

KeyMastur is offline VET
    why don't you take one or the other, or find something to take with one of them. or take one and just keep the other one. it's not gonna die that quick. or just mail them both to me so you can stay clean? how's that sound? only kidding mods...

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Take the sust first and then follow with the enanthate , consecutively, overlap by one week.

SUPER SPORT is offline New Member
    hi
    yes i know im a newbie on the board, however, I am a competitive bodybuilder and have been in the game for over 9 years.

in general for typical users (non high level competition) its probably not of any value to you to stack 2 oil based testosterones that are so similiar in chemical construction. (both are synthetic afterall).

you might want to save the enanthate for after the quick gains of the sust, then switch to the longer acting suspension of enanthate to maintain/consistently grow.

good luck.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    What about 750mg of sus? will that make a difference or is it just gonna do the same shit?

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by ZTEM
    What about 750mg of sus? will that make a difference or is it just gonna do the same shit?
    It sounds like you are not an experienced user - which is relevant only in that you shouldn't need that much. It will make a difference with an experienced user. Yes, dosages make a big difference with steroids . Finding the right dose for a cycle is one of the most important things about juice. You want to avoid side effects, but more important you don't want to take an unnecessarily high dosage and then make your body recover from it after the cycle is over.

There are several ways to use these two. For example, in addition to what was mentioned above, you could go 500 mg. of sust for weeks 1-4, 250 of sust and 200 mg of enanthate at week 5, 400 mg. of enanthate for weeks 6 and 7, and then back to sust for weeks 8 . . .

I like switching drugs often during cycles, my system just seems to respond well to new drugs, and gets stagnent within a few weeks of the same thing.

Thread Information