Hear_Me_Roar is offline New Member

Question about cycle

Hey guys, I started my cycle today a 75mg of tren for eod and 200mg of eq 2 times a week. My question is doing it this way I will be shooting up 5 days out of 7 because the days would end up on tren by itself some days, eq by itself on some days both some days. My question is would it be ok to just split the eq shots up by 1/4 and do a half cc every 3rd day with the tren so basically thats 4 shots a week and it still would equal 400mg of eq a week? Has anyone ever broke it up into 4 shots like this. This would save me a day or 2 of not having to poke myself and atleast my shots would come on the same day so no confusion would happen. I want to hear from experenced bros only thanks..

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hear_Me_Roar
    Hey guys, I started my cycle today a 75mg of tren for eod and 200mg of eq 2 times a week. My question is doing it this way I will be shooting up 5 days out of 7 because the days would end up on tren by itself some days, eq by itself on some days both some days. My question is would it be ok to just split the eq shots up by 1/4 and do a half cc every 3rd day with the tren so basically thats 4 shots a week and it still would equal 400mg of eq a week? Has anyone ever broke it up into 4 shots like this. This would save me a day or 2 of not having to poke myself and atleast my shots would come on the same day so no confusion would happen. I want to hear from experenced bros only thanks..
    you should stop the cycle since you started today and do some research...you need TEST in every cycle, youll thank yourself later....stop the cycle, do some research and get some test...jmo...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Where's the test???

Tren and eq alone...not a good idea!...add some prop or enanthate .

I know I'm supposed to have test, I'm broke for one, for two I know 10 ppl who have done tren alone and as long as they did clomid pct they were fine some even used 4 andro afterward and brought test levels back up. for 3 I don't want the bloat I get with test and some will say take nolvadex well I took nolvadex with test only cycle and was eating clean 5000 calories and I didn't make the gains I did on the previous cycle of test no nolvadex and was eating about 3000 calories. But anyways I know I need some test in there it's not about researching I already know but I'm broke. I may manage to be able to get one bottle of test but here its high at 150. Should be around 70 but I have no choice to pay it. Question, though since the test thing came up, Im taking 75mg eod of tren, eq 400mg a week, Will one bottle of 200mg/10cc doing 1 shot of 200mg a week or 2 shots of 100mg a week be enough test, it will be more than what I have with out it. Last question though, what about the eq eod like the tren to save me on injections? Please answer each question, usually on foroums u ask a question and ppl give opinions instead of advice. Thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    PHEW...I'm not even sure where to start...Well, honestly? I don't think 200mg of TEST a week is enough. 2. I hope you plan on running the EQ for at least 12 weeks.

Actually before I go on, I need to say one thing. DON'T START a cycle without everything in hand including enough TEST to do it correctly. Can't afford it right now? then wait till you can. I say it over and over again. But, just because you have a small amount of gear or the wrong type of gear, doesn't mean you should do the cycle. Be smart. Do it correctly. Do you have your anti'e? Do you have CLOMID for PCT? I pray you do! I'm not flaming you one bit. I just think you'd be happy doing your cycle correctly...

BLT

Well all I know is everyone at the gym our little community never do test with their tren /eq when they are on a cutting phase and they all said they were never shut down. I don't have any anti'es this time my foreign connection stiffed me on 100 dollars worth of tamoxifen .. I will try to find some bromo somewhere but that looks like a no because my supplier don't have either.. I do have clomid I got through foreign connection about 6 months ago.. So I'm ok there. I'll prob just test one bottle of test to help out but from others I doubt i'll need it, plus when they are off they just take **** load of tribulas and 4 andro and they keep most their gains. These are big boys as well at 260 and up. And btw running tren at 75mg for 8 weeks I doubt I'll need any bromo, eq doesn't really convert into estrogens so I should be fine there, 250 of test I may get may more than the rest so the test is what I'm worried about.. Later

Well this is supposed to be a cutting cycle not bulking I want to stay lean with out the bloat I get from test. But I'm going to get one bottle of 200mg on sunday. Thats all I can afford 200mg is better than my self made 70. So my question is taking the eq split into 4 shots half cc at a time to equal 400mg is this ok? Instead of doing 2 shots a week at 200mg it will be 4 shots of 100mg = 400mg a week. Or has anyone had good results from shooting eq once a week. The profile for eq says once a week. I wish I could get some feedback instead of knocking my cycle. Peace

Thread Information