monkeyjuice is offline Member

EQ for 12 weeks? reason behind that!

I tried searching this site for this answer. I was wondering why is it necessary to run EQ for 12 weeks. I notice alot of members say run EQ at least 12 weeks.

I am just looking for the reasoning behind this.

i am not on an EQ only cycle, so don't flame. I am just curious as to why this is?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Because EQ takes quite some time to start showing gains, therefore you're short changing yourself using it on shorter cycles.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    I tried searching this site for this answer. I was wondering why is it necessary to run EQ for 12 weeks. I notice alot of members say run EQ at least 12 weeks.

I am just looking for the reasoning behind this.

i am not on an EQ only cycle, so don't flame. I am just curious as to why this is?
    I don't know why, I have always only ran it for ten, but that is as long as I run anything. All the guys that always say this, I would like to hear the reasoning. Maybe I need to make a change in my cycles.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    I don't know why, I have always only ran it for ten, but that is as long as I run anything. All the guys that always say this, I would like to hear the reasoning. Maybe I need to make a change in my cycles.
    this is what they say under its profile:

Not a rapid mass builder, instead Equipoise ® will be looked at to provide a slow but steady gain of strength and quality muscle mass. The most positive effects of this drug are seen when it is used for longer cycles, usually lasting more than 8-10 weeks in duration. The muscle gained should not be the smooth bulk seen with androgens, but very defined and solid. Since water bloat is not contributing greatly to the diameter of the muscle, much of the size gained on a cycle of Equipoise® can be retained after the drug has been discontinued. It is interesting to note that structurally Equipoise® and the classic bulking drug Dianabol are almost identical. In the case of Equipoise® the compound uses a l7beta ester (undecylenate), while Dianabol is 17 alpha alkylated. Aside from this the molecules are the same. Of course they act quite differently in the body, which goes to show the 17-methylation effects more than just the oral efficacy of a steroid .....

hope that helps ya some

now that said im using it for a short 5 week cycle along with tren . today is my end of my second week. i feel it working already but it most like is cause ive never used EQ before so my body isnt used to it at all. but i do feel super hard. then again it could be the tren im feeling also, but i do wanna eat a house... which is usually a side of the EQ

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The basic reason is that because of the long ester, it is released into your system more slowly. You inject say, 500 mg in one shot on the first day. However, maybe 100 of that actually reaches your system that day, and then it tapers down each day for about a 2 week period.

To see real results from a steroid , you want to have a plamsa concentration equal to your weekly dosage. This takes time, around 6 weeks for equipoise . Frontloading can change this, but it's tricky business.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    The basic reason is that because of the long ester, it is released into your system more slowly. You inject say, 500 mg in one shot on the first day. However, maybe 100 of that actually reaches your system that day, and then it tapers down each day for about a 2 week period.

To see real results from a steroid, you want to have a plamsa concentration equal to your weekly dosage. This takes time, around 6 weeks for equipoise. Frontloading can change this, but it's tricky business.
    Well put. Frontloading does a good job, but it is indeed tricky. Running EQ for 12 or even 15 weeks will result in better gains. EQ normally won't even kick in until 6 weeks out at times.

1luv is offline Associate Member
    EQ is a very long acting ester. I would even recommend running for 14 weeks to get the maximum possible gains from it. And believe me, you want the max gains from EQ, its good ****!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Plain and simple. It can take up to 6 weeks for EQ to fully kick in, so do you really want to run it for 4 more weeks? I say minimum 12, 14 would be better depending on your cycle history.

Thread Information