gabbar is offline New Member

deca durabolin and test propionate..a good combination/cycle???

hi there..

well..my second cycle will be test prop and deca durabolin ...i was wonderin if this is a good combination..and how should i run it?? am i guranteed gains or what? has any1 had good experience with this combination??

thanx guys..

BDTR is offline Retired
    Moved to the correct forum.

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbar
    hi there..

well..my second cycle will be test prop and deca durabolin ...i was wonderin if this is a good combination..and how should i run it?? am i guranteed gains or what? has any1 had good experience with this combination??

thanx guys..
    guaranteed gains?.....dont mistake it for miracle grow....as far as how you should run it, need to know past cycle experience and how long you plan on running it

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    usually people dont mix prop and deca together, but like big21 we need more info

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbar
    hi there..

thanx guys..
    Not really. The testosterone propinate should be administered more frequently than the Deca (nandrolone decanoate). I would sooner mix enanthate or cypionate with the decanoate so that they could be taken the same days (same administration intervals) and possible in the same dart.

For this reason, using Nandrolone Phenylpropinate (usually not as readily available as Nandrolone Decanoate - Deca) might be a better option in conjunction with Testosterone Propinate...

But it all this depends on what your cycle actually looks like... what is the cycle? And if you need help with putting together a cycle - what are your stats?

Thread Information