Thread: Clenbutoral

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member

Clenbutoral

I plan on cutting up after i end my cycle. So far ive gained 30 pounds of solid mass and i was wonderin if i take t3 and clen will it work without the use of juice? or should it be used along with juice?

gregkovac is offline Junior Member
    you better not use t3 and clen without juice man that would be unwise. T-3 cuts through both muscle and fat if you donīt use it with some anabolics. Clen is ok to use by itself for cutting. 2weeks on clen and 2 weeks on eca would be my advise to u.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Gregkovac sounds like he has it right. Make sure to take 3-5 grams of taurine while taking the Clen . You can get taurine pills or you can drink a **** load of Sobe powers to get it. The clen will help you keep your muscle you gained because of its anti catabolic effect but if you dont use any test with the t3 you will deffinately lose some size. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Gregkovac sounds like he has it right. Make sure to take 3-5 grams of taurine while taking the Clen. You can get taurine pills or you can drink a **** load of Sobe powers to get it. The clen will help you keep your muscle you gained because of its anti catabolic effect but if you dont use any test with the t3 you will deffinately lose some size. Good luck
    clen is cool without test, and does increas muscle density and vascularity. however with test added, increases clen's overall effect. t-3 is a must with test though.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    clen is cool without test, and does increas muscle density and vascularity. however with test added, increases clen's overall effect. t-3 is a must with test though.
    I guess you mean test is a must with t3.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I think everyone covered it t3 with test very catabolic

Thread Information